Sensible Topic ITS BLOODY HOT

We just have windows open and a fan going all night, makes it bearable. Musn,t grumble😁

We just have windows open and a fan going all night, makes it bearable. Musn,t grumble😁
Sounds like you are due for another holiday @gez it's got to be at least 3 weeks since your last one by now. 👍🤣😎

Reactions: gez
Surprised we’ve not had a hosepipe ban by now.

If you open up the windows you are letting the heat in and if ya blinds/curtains are wide open you are letting the heat in...:rolleyes:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do ...:cool:

Here’s the number for the hose police.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If anyone spots @Wiz filling his hot tub up that’s the number to ring. [emoji106][emoji12]

If anyone spots @Wiz filling his hot tub up that’s the number to ring. [emoji106][emoji12]

Presumably that was meant for me lol

I'm in the Real Republic of Ireland m8 ;) Mind you we do have a hosepipe ban coming into effect from this Monday :(

Presumably that was meant for me lol

I'm in the Real Republic of Ireland m8 ;) Mind you we do have a hosepipe ban coming into effect from this Monday :(

[emoji28] it was, sorry for confusing you with one of those [emoji12]

Weeeell it's not that bad! xD
(Greek here located in Cardiff!)

I work in a foundry with a melt shop...days like this when your in a full leather suit (nothing kinky)...hood...helmet and gloves and a few tons of molten metal are a killer.

On the plus side i do lose a few unwanted pounds during the summer :-/

Back