Its a recording glitch

lightwight

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone please have a guess why I can't watch a different channel while recording a pay channel, but I can record a free channel & watch a different free channel.

using Blackhole 2.1.6 & CCcam2.2.1

You need to be using cccam 2.3.0 and obviously ensure your line provider supports multiroom as they call it (ie two lines per IP address).

Can someone please have a guess why I can't watch a different channel while recording a pay channel, but I can record a free channel & watch a different free channel.

using Blackhole 2.1.6 & CCcam2.2.1

If your provider supports multiroom ask them .

The problem could be the Blackhole image itself. One version just could not deal with 2 encrypted channels at once.

Forget the specifics but changing the image cleared the problem for those with it.

If your provider supports multiroom ask them .

The problem could be the Blackhole image itself. One version just could not deal with 2 encrypted channels at once.

Forget the specifics but changing the image cleared the problem for those with it.
Thanks for your advice Ferret, Changed the CCcam like Ketmp suggested & all is working fine now on a single line Record any channel pause another GREAT.

Back