ISO to PSjailbreak converter

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone confirm a working app for this ?
plz point me in the direction ov it if possible
apparently PS3 ISO2JB 0.5 is a fake ??

can anyone confirm a working app for this ?
plz point me in the direction ov it if possible
apparently PS3 ISO2JB 0.5 is a fake ??

No such app at the moment mate. People are working on an app for converting them, or even a loader, but nothing at present.

thx for reply
shame i have a fat60gb wid a fubar laser a 50meg connection access to loads of iso,s and a AT90USBKEY in the post
looks like im off to my pals to rip the all the games he has to a external drive
long haul ehhh As ya say there is loads of chat around that it can be done and there's apps in the pipeline ohh well i can handle the wait its only been like 4yrs whats a few weeks more hahahah

thx for reply
shame i have a fat60gb wid a fubar laser a 50meg connection access to loads of iso,s and a AT90USBKEY in the post
looks like im off to my pals to rip the all the games he has to a external drive
long haul ehhh As ya say there is loads of chat around that it can be done and there's apps in the pipeline ohh well i can handle the wait its only been like 4yrs whats a few weeks more hahahah

Without the dongle, you cannot rip anything that will work. Bit of a catch 22 tbh.

i dont think anybody will release an iso convertor. why would they want too, the whole ps3 back catalogue will be available online within a few weeks anyway. doesnt make any sense to release one.

@ janobi
i will have a dongle soon enough but obviously with a knakerd drive i cant rip the games my self ,So i was going to rip them to an external drive on my pals working ps3 using a dongle and backup manager and then take both the external hdd and dongle home ..But !! >> i have read it needs a disk in the drive to work anyhow
so i gota but a laser !! or wait
@deedie
i assumed the uploads of jail-broke games where in iso format !! hence the need for iso converter basically this would negate the need to burn a disk and rip it !! ie iso on hdd to external hdd via a backup manger type ov program !
Or am i having a brain fart !!
im gona try find a confirmed working game an pull ot down an try it on my pals ps3 but from what i have read its not gona work unless it was upped in a ripped to external hdd format using a dongle/manager and the upped ...

AFAIK you have to have an original in the drive whilst playing a backup, wont having a knackerd laser stop you !

no, they aint in iso format.

ice coffee is correct, if your laser is broken then the jailbreak wont work.

no, they aint in iso format.

ice coffee is correct, if your laser is broken then the jailbreak wont work.

The original releases were just raw dumps of the games I believe. I am sure someone will develop an ISO Launcher or even CFW like they did with the PSP, but its still new, so be patient.

Back