ISO Backup Loader

alienxs

Inactive User
Reaction score
well here it is for all those people with no modchip,someone has leaked it early...Waninkoko's Backup Loader (LEAKED BETA) and yes it works,i have not tried it my self as i have a mod chip but it is confirmed working.instructions how to get it working are inside rar file.none of this is any of my work i just got it of a site i go on so no credits to me,i`m just here to share it with you......ENJOY

well here it is for all those people with no modchip,someone has leaked it early...Waninkoko's Backup Loader (LEAKED BETA) and yes it works,i have not tried it my self as i have a mod chip but it is confirmed working.instructions how to get it working are inside rar file.none of this is any of my work i just got it of a site i go on so no credits to me,i`m just here to share it with you......ENJOY

Can anyone confirm this working please? I'll then make it a sticky

yeah its supposed to work will have to test later but the creator has left a message about this leak:

"Congratulations to whoever leaked this. Really nice work. Now that a Backup-Loader is released, I don't have to release the final version so... enjoy this bugged-experimental-beta version!!"

shame really wonder how buggy this beta is

yeah its supposed to work will have to test later but the creator has left a message about this leak:

shame really wonder how buggy this beta is

tbh I fully agree with the authors feelings. Been there all too many times before.

All to often do trusted testers take things into there own hands all for 5mins of fame.

Last edited:
@ Hack, It wasn't me that pre-released your PS3 ISO loader!!!!

I just got the blame. :(

tbh I fully agree with the authors feelings. Been there all too many times before.

All to often do trusted testers take things into there own hands all for 5mins of fame.

yeah but now everyone knows him as the d*ck who wrecked it for everyone hope the dev does release a finally version eventally and not let his actions spoil it for everyone else

Can anyone confirm this working please? I'll then make it a sticky

Certainly seems real enough mate, all the Wii Hack sites are buzzing with the news.

A few DW members won't be happy about this ;)

witchy you sent me it so please dont lie

ps it dont work so i want my money back :)

Whoops, whoever has leaked this has made a big time balls up as waninkoko has now dropped the project his site now displays the following message "Congratulations! I don't care about who leaked Backup-Loader but now it's OFFICIALLY an abandoned project. Enjoy it."

This looked like a very promising prospect, but now due to this idiot we are left with a working but not as well as it could be, unfinished piece of software.

It's a dead cert that either the creator will release his complete work or someone else will take the release and improve upon it.

I have to agree with witchy2k1 - it will and can only get better now.

On another note - the read me file says it requires Twilight Princess & Twilight Hack Savegame, but does not say when or why........ can anyone confirm please.

: multi :: multi :: multi :

Yep, I found its much easier to just release the shite buggy code and keep the good stuff for myself. It saves having to deal with beta-testers entirely !

It's a dead cert that either the creator will release his complete work or someone else will take the release and improve upon it.

The creator is extremely pissed about this leak though, and if he doesn't release the code for the software none will be able to carry on, with the release the clever ones will understand how it works and maybe start again with a new project, but this project may well be dead in the water now. Why can't people have a little patience why do people have to have everything now!

Anything for their 15 minutes of fame mate, he (the sneaky bastard that leaked it) was a hero for 15 minutes now he's despised.

never mind there are other loaders being worked on out there, the usb loader is the most promising one, but the creator needs to find a way to allow the wii to use usb 2.0 as 1.1 is to slow to stream games.

Waninkoko was giving it out to anybody who asked for it. If he gave it to his friends, or trusted people, it would not have been leaked. If he didn't want it leaked, he shouldn't have given it to beta testers. You will always get 1 **** who will throw it on the net. He should have just used testers from tehskeen he knows he can trust them.....

!!!No honor among thieves!!!

wow just read this the whole internet is buzzing right now with this people on blackcat are saying this works but only on pal games?? cant test this as my wii is chipped but hopefully someone can take this and improve on it just visted his site and as wiiman says this bloke is really pi88ed off

I was talking to a few on Tehskeen and they said that someone from gbatemp ask Waninkoko for a copy of the files to test and he gave them to him (someone he does'nt know i meet add) and he was the 1 who leaked it.....

Last edited:
Back