is this used for playing ds roms on a ds?

it's been removed, what was it? did it look like a ds game cartridge? (like the original gameboy games) or was it larger?

i dunno, it was removed from ebay.

i cant explain any more than.

it was a little black box that you could connect to your pc via usb

it also had a bit to slot into the ds game slot, and a slot to put a sd card into

super flash pass or somthing like that was mentioned.

i aint got a ds at the moment, but i plan to get one, and i just wondered everything i needed to play roms off of a sd card.

but the things been removed, so we'll never know :(

mystery for all of eternity.

explosivo if you go by the tut u will get wot you want m8 there are other ways but mine is jolly good

explosivo said:
i aint got a ds at the moment, but i plan to get one, and i just wondered everything i needed to play roms off of a sd card..

to be honest you were probably looking at a G6-Flash, which slots into the gba slot (at the bottom) and u add files via usb. It's a good device with a very good interface but can be expensive in comparison to the SuperCard versions. The supercards have removeable memory which most people prefer and are alot cheaper (I got mine from eBay for £25).

Basically u need a cart to go into the gba slot on the bottom of the ds, this cart will store all the roms u've downloaded. Then you need to trick the ds into loading games from the cart rather than the ds cartridge slot. There are two methods to do this:

1. flash the ds with a passme device
or
2. buy a passme cartridge (eg SuperKey, Passcard 3 etc)

both methods cost about the same £12-£15, i'd recommend the cartridges as you dont need to flash the device and risk bricking it, though it does seem straight forward.

Back