is this price worth it?

pritesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi been looking on ebay and found a few bundles. this first one is

The NDS Lite console
Stylus
Screen Protector (2 pieces)
Micro-SD Super Card (Sandisk / Toshiba / Kingmax)
512MB Sandisk Mini-SD (w/adapter)
HORI Compact Game Case or Airform Game Pouch
220V UK Adapter
User Manual "​
and thats for a total of £145 the next one is

The NDS Lite console
2 Stylus
Screen Protector (2 pieces)
EWIN Micro-SD Super Card
512MB Micro-SD (w/adapter) Sandisk, Toshiba, Kingmax
HORI Compact Game Case or Airform Game Pouch
220V UK Adapter
User Manual​
and the total for that is £140

thanks

so 1gig would be better, how much should i pay for the actual ds lite, the 1gig card, and the supercard thing?

so 1gig would be better, how much should i pay for the actual ds lite, the 1gig card, and the supercard thing?

Brand new -

SuperCard Lite - £36
1 Gig Micro SD - £23
DS Lite - £100

I have the Phat ver. and also needed a SuperKey think you will need it too - £15

Also don't forget you will need a card reader/writer. - £5

I have also heard that the Lites are having problems with the hinge breaking. Just another point to consider.

you might be better off buying your ds lite from the highstreet, not only wil it then be covered by warranty but if you buy a bundle you could flog the included games back on ebay...

Then just spend the money you raised on buying a supercard lite and micro-sd card

I have also heard that the Lites are having problems with the hinge breaking. Just another point to consider.

There are also reports of ds phats with hinge breaking aswell, I know that any hinges breaking on ds lites are repaired free under warranty from Nintendo

does anyone know how much ds lites would be in coutries like singapore or thailand as my brother is going on his honey moon soon so i can tell him to get one if its going to be quite cheaper

Back