Guides and Info Is this possible?

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have an lg tv which I can use plex with, so in going to set tht up to my net top upstairs. I have a load of storage that I'm gonna connect upstairs and stream through. My question is, can I use my laptop, or even my phone, to select torrents to download, that will download on the net top upstairs? They are connected to the network but would just seem easier to have everything stored in one place

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So you want to select a torrent on your phone or laptop that then downloads via your net top upstairs?

I think that would be possible, but you or someone would need to write something that would move the selection from one device to another, queue it on the net top and download it

Ahh I thought they may have been an app that I could select what I wanted an it would just send the command to the pc, like a forwarding sort of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There might be. I'm just saying it sounds custom, so might require some coding

Would it be possible to have your phone send the torrent or nzb file to the cloud,and then have your PC scanning the cloud every few mins and automatically start the required software if it finds a torrent or nzb file?

Back