Is this correct?

the_watcher87

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, new to cardsharing but I bought a 1 month share tonight and I downloaded the supplied incubusCamd.conf file. I'm in work at the minute and want to try it out when I get home. Which directory do I need to ftp this file to? And when I do is there anything I need to do or will the channels just run the same as the free to view ones?

Many thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions.

D

if i remeber correctly i think it was in the var/bin folder and differed on different images,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ie sifteam and nlb

mmm remember someone a while ago saying the same and the config they had was wrong

the version of incubus i'm using it 0.82, the image i am using it nlb so the conf file has to go into var/keys? is that right? do you have msn mate?

try putting it in var/keys
on nlb image i think it is that,fooks knows why different on other images but i dont use nlb ones just sifteam

remove the cam and start from fresh then put conf back in var/keys.i have a feeling your config is wrong

unsure myself lol but easy on the sifteam images,,,,,is there anything on that image to make incubus the default cam,you have to do this on the sifteam image or nothing will work

Back