Is this a cheap scam??

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
Legal TV Descrambler Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View?? You can assemble from electronic store parts for about $12.00.

Legal TV Descrambler Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View?? You can assemble from electronic store parts for about $12.00.

We Send You: E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions E-Z To read Original Drawings. Electronic parts lists. PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE! Something you can't do without. THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without reading this report first.

Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod A: The answer is YES.

Q: Can the cable company detect that I have the descrambler? A: No, the signal descrambles right at the box and does not move back through the line!

Q: Does this work everywhere across the country? A: Yes, every where in the USA plus England, Brazil, Canada and other countries!

ACT NOW AND SAVE!! Unheard of summer (only) sale price! SIMPLY SEND $14.95, + $3.05 S&H BUT YOU MUST ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS FOR THIS SPECIAL PRICE!!! SEND $14.95 add $3.05 Ship/Handling, total of $18.00 CHECK OR, MONEY ORDER, USD ONLY $18.00

Foreign orders must send payment in USD, Drawn on a USA Bank ONLY... NO EXCEPTIONS.
NET OPS
PO BOX 4731
Omaha, NE 68104

ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE TWO FREE BONUSES!! THE CABLE MANUAL! This manual contains hard to find information your cable company does not want you to know. Also receive The RADAR JAMMER PLANS! Never get another speeding ticket. Build you own radar jammer, this unit will jam police radar so they can't get a reading on your vechicle. Radar jammers are legal in 48 states. It is simple to build.

if its true m8 ,which i think its not ..i want the plans for the radar jammer..im still using the old type jammer that dont work too well on hand held as the cops get annoyed when hit with a jar of robinsons strawberry jam

lol m8. Dont waste the jam. There are people starving in this world.

Instead. Go to a local Garage/Quickfit and look in their scrap pile for any old trackrod end's or balljoints.

Sling one of em at the cop (or annoying motorist), and claim your front wheel hit this thing in the middle of the road. It must have sprung up into the air when the tyre clipped it!!:D:

your a very sneaky person diamond .but i like it

Back