Is there there away to access BT OPEN ZONE

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Is there there away to access BT OPEN ZONE theres plenty access points round my area and local pub but thats with this £3 for an hour or £5 for a Day etc etc Is there away to get round it.

It would be very handy especially on my caravan site as thats what the office use :mad:) :Frog:

that would be handy to find out as there is one in my area with a vewry strong signal, so where do there put these openzones?

Well the pub across the road has one from me which would be great the charge for access and also my caravan site office has a very strong signal and its about 50 meters from my van so It would save me a few a quid in mobile dongles plus I could run my TM 600 of it so it would save me loads of hassle.

As you know theres no phone lines in caravans people have to use dongles and thats even a pain in the ass so the have to goto the onsite club to use there wi-fi.

If Im lucky enough to tap into the office one without walking to club were the can make more money off is well its all good if you ask me lol

Anyway I would only use it on big fight nights are when newcastle is playing har har lol

I used to use Hotspot sheild VPN, this tended to do the trick, not sure if they patched this though because any Proxy or VPN could be used to bypass it at one point and its unlikely they would keep it that easy.

I used to use Hotspot sheild VPN, this tended to do the trick, not sure if they patched this though because any Proxy or VPN could be used to bypass it at one point and its unlikely they would keep it that easy.

MMMM intresting you naughty boy lol I will have a read up :mad:)

Back