Is the Box Key Under the BOX?

digitalspree

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got a sticker with 16 Digit Sereal Number

Its a combination of Letters and Numbers e.g. ABCDEAA123456789

is this the Box Key

????

No Mt8, the box key is on both your card and inside the box programed on the atmel chip.
What Rom version is your card (can be found by going into eng menu) hold in up and down button while powering up box till eng menu appears on tv screen, flick through pages with right button till u reach page where rom and revision of card is.
Also what model box is it.

pburns said:
No Mt8, the box key is on both your card and inside the box programed on the atmel chip.
What Rom version is your card (can be found by going into eng menu) hold in up and down button while powering up box till eng menu appears on tv screen, flick through pages with right button till u reach page where rom and revision of card is.
Also what model box is it.

I currently have Fun Card with i get programmer by a trader.

Smart Card Version: DNAS P0000 Rev 0000

have you tried reading the card has it been working in this box?

jimmyq said:
have you tried reading the card has it been working in this box?

yea the card works fine

im going to order a programmer soon so i can update and read the card my self.
the trader usually charges £10 per key change

I have checked in the DB for my Bk but its not there
I dont Know if the card is locked by the trader so im trying to find a way to get my BK

digitalspree said:
yea the card works fine

im going to order a programmer soon so i can update and read the card my self.
the trader usually charges £10 per key change

I have checked in the DB for my Bk but its not there
I dont Know if the card is locked by the trader so im trying to find a way to get my BK

cross the bridge when you come to it first by a programmer £7 read the card it might be open so why stress yourself out in the mean while i reccomend you do a bit of reading so you are prepared for the worst hopefully you will be ok

Many people use this cheapies programmer, some have had problems but in the main it turns out to be the cable they used to connect the programmer to the PC. You normally use something like FunProm with it.

good luck m8.

i got me a cheap £10 programmer and its fine m8.

had no probs with it at all,
instead of giving the trader £10 get the cheap proggy first have a play get it working ,then start to think about doing other things and getting a better one in the end.

paul.

I bought that programmer it worked perfectly fine for me.

yeh i was thinking about getting that £7 programmer. So in most cases you say its quite a good way to program just fun cards... thats all i wnat to do so i may juts purchase 1, i dont really need the infinity 1 as i just have 2 fun cards that i want to program

Hi sorry i know its not entirely n the right thread....wanted to know I currenly am using fun card on my box and SKY_SPORTS_1 / 2 are not working and nor is Star?...are there any new files etc which i can download to fix this as I tried re-programming my card but it is not working still...
Also I have seen in some posts people talking about Rst generator, rst etc?....can some1 please explain eactly what this is and whether it would be useful for me....sorry ifit sounds stupid im a beginner lol
Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

Hi, digicell

If you got an black screen on sports etc..., you need to re-program the card because of the change of the rolling key. No idea about how you did your card. I guess you used AU fun method, is any? For some reason, AU Fun doesn't do auto-update by itself. No idea about why because I am not studying for that. At the moment, you need to ease it totally, use RSTGen to generate flash, choose the right internal eeprom depanding on your area. That's it. But the RST method will NOT update by itself. Good LUCK

CORRECT MYSELFE

Updating of AU Fun has been published. Please refer to http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=126527

Last edited:
Back