Is Ronaldo a cheat?

He does cheat occasionally. As a Man Utd fan, even i'll admit that. But you try running at the pace he does, with the ball at your feet and get a knock. You'll fall over too ;)

ronaldo is no cheat his pace is exceptional.

These are divers at times

1. Dogba
2. Robben
3. Ljunberg
4. Ronaldo in the past
5. zokora
6. Heskey
7. A Johnson
8. Vn Persie
9. JOE COLE
10. Gerrard at times

Ronaldo is a very skillful player, but will never be world class until he stops diving and cheating.
I found it very refreshing to see the Boro player go straight through him, pity a few more dont.

The fucking cheating bastard......................

You think thats kool to take players out the game cos they got skills?

and to clear everything bout that penalty, woodgate sed it was a penalty himself, he sed he caught ronaldo and was a penalty.

Ronaldo used to dive a lot in the past but these days hes keepin his feet lot more. There are very few players these days who are genuine, when they go down its cos they've definitely been taken out, unfortunately thats a dyin species. You know why? cos the rules are becoming more pansy

and Ronaldo121 u jus named half the chelski squad lolll

Robert fookin pires was never even close to being best player on planet!!!!!!!!!

you know nothing about football before he injured his knee ligaments there was no one even close to robert pires at that time.

because someone can do a step over dont make them the best player in the world.

i dont think ronaldo wil ever be able to pass the ball aswell as pires but i guess passing means nothing when you can do step overs.

we are not debating ronaldos class we are talking about his cheating ways which will never change, how far you forget the world cup the little winker with his own team mate what kinda person is that then

pires is a diver and so is ronaldo some players have it in the blood and there is nothing you can do about it

and you telling me that before pires damaged his ligaments that man utd would of turned down the chance to sign him no club would of turned him down the same as ronaldo.

1. Dogba
2. Robben
3. Ljunberg
4. Ronaldo in the past
5. zokora
6. Heskey
7. A Johnson
8. Vn Persie
9. JOE COLE
10. Gerrard at times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no please stop it im pissing myself here, how old are you fella lol

gerrard at times number 10 hahahahaha -

ronaldo in the past - yeah because on planet ronaldo its all better now hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA

please someone delete that list and pretend it never existed

i cant believe i even read that nonsense list lol

Last edited:
Have to agree with the Gerrard one the other day for England he took a dive trying to win a penalty totaly shocking wasnt even touched just coz he is probably the best centre mid player in the world and English people think he doesnt cheat well he does

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8tphY3kX-m0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Have to agree with the Gerrard one the other day for England he took a dive trying to win a penalty totaly shocking wasnt even touched just coz he is probably the best centre mid player in the world and English people think he doesnt cheat well he does

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8tphY3kX-m0

Prolly called desperation for the boss, team mates and fans m8. Drastic times calls for drastic measures, and the 'so-called' England team that played against Andora should pat him on the back cos if it wasnt for there complete shitness Gerrard wouldnt have felt pressured into cheating like Ronaldo.

Again someone is trying to defend him if it was Ronaldo or Drogba that done that they would be slated but its alright the guy farted so Gerrard took a tumble

im not defending him what he done was wrong... im an arsenal fan dont care about liverpool or gerrard but i will say this i cant think of another time i have seen him do that hes a great player and no normal cheat.

no excuses for the dive it was out of order but dont put him in the same light as drogba you cant put anyone in that league i have never seen anyone as bad as drogba including ronaldo the winker

thiery henry done a dive in the world cup (held his face) and got a right rollocking from the fans and deserved aswell but he is not a player you could class as a cheat and is the best player in the world on his day!

sometimes top players do it and they soon find out what people think, but when you keep doing it thats another story

Regards
Mickie D

just type gerrard dive in youtube atleast 4 diffrent times he has dived plain and simple CHEAT and trust me he does it alot more than that the amount of times ive seen him dive on match of the day and the pundits never say anything cause hes English if it was a foreighner uproar

Last edited:
i think you have another angenda fella, anyone who knows anything about football english, scotish, welsh, spanish all knows gerrard is not that kinda player he is top top class.

i think your on crack lol

just type gerrard dive in youtube atleast 4 diffrent times he has dived plain and simple CHEAT and trust me he does it alot more than that the amount of times ive seen him dive on match of the day and the pundits never say anything cause hes English if it was a foreighner uproar

At lest 4 different times in his whole career eh.
Ronaldo, at least 4 times per match.

Incidentally I do not condone Gerrard diving, because that detracts from his overall ability, and it makes him look like a twat.

i think you have another angenda fella, anyone who knows anything about football english, scotish, welsh, spanish all knows gerrard is not that kinda player he is top top class.

i think your on crack lol

Because he is top class he's not like that? Drogba is top class also but hes like that im a big Man u fan and Ronaldo is the best player on the planet but hes like that although he is gettin better as hes gettin older and more wiser. If anybody watched the Scotland Italy game you would have seen the amount of time Miller could and i say could have went down but he was honest to stay on his feet.

Because he is top class he's not like that? Drogba is top class also but hes like that im a big Man u fan and Ronaldo is the best player on the planet but hes like that although he is gettin better as hes gettin older and more wiser. If anybody watched the Scotland Italy game you would have seen the amount of time Miller could and i say could have went down but he was honest to stay on his feet.

what has any of that got to do with gerrard lol, you honestly think he is a diver lol.

i dont even support liverpool i do support england but not because of gerrard but because im english, i have pointed out in many times that reyes, pires, lungberg (not as much as made out), eboue now all are diving to benifit arsenal and i would rather them not do stuff like that

so there is no way you can say im biased i dont agree with diving of any kind its shit but i wont listen to your crap about gerrard being a cheat and a diver

he did dive the other night and was not a good sight and he will know he done wrong and will have to deal with that because he deserves stick for that kinda thing but dont tell me ronaldo and gerrard are the same lmfao rofl

and as langland has said 4 times in his life or a few more when you can watch the whole portugul team achieve this in one match each with ease.... especially ronaldo

wink wink nudge nudge roll roll

very good player and can only get better, but big let down when he cheats, and crys like a big baby:ASSFLASH: :CRYBABY:

Ronaldo is a very skillful player, but will never be world class until he stops diving and cheating.
I found it very refreshing to see the Boro player go straight through him, pity a few more dont.

The fucking cheating bastard......................

PMSL..Coudnt agree more, Nothing against Man U, i hope they win the League, they deserve it. But.........Ronaldo is a truly hateful little cheat, and i cant stand cheats.Grrrr

Next time Liverpool play watch gerrard bet he he dives a couple of times it doesnt look as bad as Ronaldo as ronaldo is always running at such speeds it only take a slight touch and yes i know he does throw himself about at times and id wish he would stop it and he does seem to be cuttin it out but i have always been saying to people about gerrard being a cheat and no one would listen butif people keep highlighting them now people will soon see he is a cheat. I would definently have him at Man u as i think he is the best centre mid player in the world

well scott i will take that onboard and watch him a little more closely

however why do you manu fans always bang on about how fast he is running

henry is quicker (or was quicker bit long in the tooth lol), and you never saw him rolling over like ronaldo ?

he is a great player and will be im sure the best in the world one day but the cheating he does is a disgrace and i dont care if you are man u or not you should look back at the world cup and see what he done to your own bloody player rooney and ask yourselfs what the hell are you on about!

haha the Portugal team, o man they dive as if they see gold nuggets on the floor man, with Scolari the biggest idiot of them all, that guy chats so much crap its as if sumone plugged his backside and so he has to let it all out his mouth

anyway on the subject of divers who do u guys think are genuine (as in they never dive)?

Back