is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there better

Re: is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there be

stuff will probably still be available via the newsgroup method - and taken down, they'll just be trying to kill off the 'easy access' to the newsgroups, NZBMatrix is an example of an easy place to find the complete binaries. A victim of it's own success.

I still use both PB/IPTorrents and Newsgroups

Re: is nzb matrix the best and cheapest site to download nzb files , or is there be

I grabbed the new batman yesterday, comments stated that it had been removed on astra for dmca, yet it downloaded fine no probs what so ever, so don't know if they are removed for a day or 2 only.
done this a few times now

yeah thanks mate, I use NZB matrix, and the odd "torrent" now on then.... I hadn't signed up to a news server though, well I did, used to be with "easy news" and cancelled that a while ago......shame as well as was just about to go onto a VPN from home, still will I think but shame about the newsgroups.

I noticed that "virmins" grinds to a halt now, used to be quite rapid and "back wall" speeds with it. (after and before traffic shaping of course)

Great site and all the auto download tools utilise the API. The site is well maintained and has everything one would need. Good community on the forums and comments as well. You can pretty much trust the comments on releases being decent or a waste of time... saves the bandwidth at the end of the day.

7 english pounds... go for it mate!

nsbzrus is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good Free site well worth a try is GingaDADDY, and if you are an occassional downloader then try using SuperNZB as your downloader which allows you to check if the file is complete before you download (SuperNZB is free if you only use 2 download channels) for faster downloads Grabit again free.

A good Free site well worth a try is GingaDADDY, and if you are an occassional downloader then try using SuperNZB as your downloader which allows you to check if the file is complete before you download (SuperNZB is free if you only use 2 download channels) for faster downloads Grabit again free.

Thanks for that mate, if you can make it past the sign up screen....lol struggling with it this morning!

Sorry, Password Must:
Contain,

one number,
one lowercase letter,
one Uppercase Letter.
Must be at least six characters that are letters, numbers or the underscore.

cheers D8 RCS

Looks a decent site : thanks :

stuff will probably still be available via the newsgroup method - and taken down, they'll just be trying to kill off the 'easy access' to the newsgroups, NZBMatrix is an example of an easy place to find the complete binaries. A victim of it's own success.

I still use both PB/IPTorrents and Newsgroups

crikey - didn't think this would true so quick!!

anymore 'popular' sites will die too, i'll stick to binsearch once i know the names of the good releases.

Back