is it against the law to send threatning messages through facebook ?

that would be great seems the police dint seem to know to much about facebook
but they have been great over this ......turns out 1 off the 2 pc's has heard of the site lol :( lol

they might tell you they know jack shit, but they will be scouring this situation now. they wont tell you too much, in case your m8 tells anyone & they get warned off. (chinese whispers). just leave it for a while, hopefully i'm right & a result is imminent.

The police dont actually need to do anything ? one phone call of the police to facebook and someone working for facebook will give them all the information they need like there ip addresses and all other fake accounts that match that ip address etc etc, all messages sent and recieved will be recorded.

I know all this is for a fact because the police caught a old pervert in less then 24 hours, who was talking to kids and pretending to be one himself on FB, My nices freinds mam became suspicious and made a complaint by the next day he was arrested and charged for grooming miners are sommick like that great result.

Dont also be fooled that the police dont know much about computer,s or facebook they have a special IT Department and crack force fraud team lol dont you watch TV,

How do you think they catch all these jamican fraud gangs and card swipers money launderers rip offs etc etc

:Fish: the police are very good at what they do belive it are not :proud:

Will be interesting to see how it goes. Fair play to the police though, that was quick by anyones standards to get onto it. Lets hope they get a result, I'm sure they will.

Why not just delete the message and block the user ffs,It’s probably the neighbours kids larking about and laughing at you running around like a frightened sissy.

I think they call this cyber bullying, never heard of such rubbish.

Why not just delete the message and block the user ffs,It’s probably the neighbours kids larking about and laughing at you running around like a frightened sissy.

lol play the game man see what the bizzys say :Fish:

i said the same to him lol. but some ppl take facebook serious
av just rang him to see if has heard any new's on it..he said he hasent ..

Back