Is anyone waking the f**k up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Use your own powers of discernment for this thread.
If you know you know. o_O

Use your own powers of discernment for this thread.
If you know you know. o_O
Are we talking about the great awakening? Or are we talking about the ensuing battle for world domination by the rothchilds, or is this some other crazy stuff you've been reading up on since your last depature? Or is all this a way of deflecting away from the fact that again you disappeared after being called out on stuff?

I have a really odd feeling that you're a member here with 2 accounts...

I'm not sure what's more annoying, our government or the virtue signalling and fake outrage on social and mainstream media.
Everyone seems to be raging and yelling at someone else.
The MSM are a fookin disgrace! It's getting like the USA.
Our society is not headed to a good place
🙁

I recently watched a documentary about QAnon. Disturbing to say the least😵‍💫

You could have simply said no.
Or ignored it, because you have no idea. 🤷‍♂️
A mad man will often claim sanity and the world is mad. Are the ramblings of one to mean they're actually the sane one, and the rest of the world is mad?

You're a sensationalistic person, who posts content in an attempt to stir discourse. You've linked a far right media website to prove a point, stating it as fact.

Allow me to post a few facts;

You've disappeared from the forum on several occassions due to being called out on your lies and misinformation

You've made sensationalistic predictions, then when they've failed to materialise, you've disappeared and hidden in the hope that no one will remember or ask for quantification of your position or predictions.

You know these videos have been fact checked and proven to be misinformation. Or are you that far down the rabbit hole after taking the red pill, that you fail to see the wood for the trees?

I used to think Nara was a troll, clearly you're the troll these days. Shame really, as i've enjoyed sparring with you at times, although your inability to maintain a position, or accept other peoples views or opinions has proven that you're stupid at worst, and a narcasist at best.

A mad man will often claim sanity and the world is mad. Are the ramblings of one to mean they're actually the sane one, and the rest of the world is mad?

You're a sensationalistic person, who posts content in an attempt to stir discourse. You've linked a far right media website to prove a point, stating it as fact.

Allow me to post a few facts;

You've disappeared from the forum on several occassions due to being called out on your lies and misinformation

You've made sensationalistic predictions, then when they've failed to materialise, you've disappeared and hidden in the hope that no one will remember or ask for quantification of your position or predictions.

You know these videos have been fact checked and proven to be misinformation. Or are you that far down the rabbit hole after taking the red pill, that you fail to see the wood for the trees?

I used to think Nara was a troll, clearly you're the troll these days. Shame really, as i've enjoyed sparring with you at times, although your inability to maintain a position, or accept other peoples views or opinions has proven that you're stupid at worst, and a narcasist at best.
Bore off.
You’re a unique beast, in that in general I’d pray humans hadn’t been sucked in. But you, I hope you’re tripled.

This was in the deleted video.

A fact.
Event 201 a simulation for a pandemic, made 4 months before a surprise pandemic hit the globe.

Delete this aswell of you want spud. Freedom of information, or censorship.

The Event 201 scenario | A pandemic tabletop exercise

I could link you to “operation lockstep” one of a series of “future scenarios” from 2010 by the Rockefeller institute. Which depicts a pandemic leading to governmental tyranny and control of the masses.

Or maybe the “SPARS” pandemic that was another future scenario for a global pandemic.
All factual pieces of information from the video.
For people to discern what they will.

But hey. Facts. Meh.
The truth is much harder than the easy lie.

Heads back in that sand sausages 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back