Irish Logic

D

daing

how to make the best use of your World Cup squad.....send best player home

big mick would have taken roy in round 1!!
owenzy.

p.s.
i think he did the right thing!:Chainsaw:

lets just get this right, all the players were behind keane to start with due to the lack of, and the state of facilities at their training camp. it was awfull.......... their pitch hadnt been watered in about two months and might as well had been in the nevada desert.

he stood up and complained and got sent home.........the others now that know this could be their only chance to play in a world cup have shut up and are now licking mccarthys sorry ass.

still, good luck to the irish...

sorry buck,
must disagree on that point, as it has been stated in the press, the camp they were at was just to get themselves acclimatized, and was not the main training ground for the team, and by all accounts the place that they are now staying is first class!
i think that the players have cane out in favor of mick coz they think his verbal was a bit OTT!
owenzy.
:D:
p.s.
remember big mick has played for celtic, and roy just wants to!
:Clap:

Heres a good one, i don't think keane is irish he had the sence to leave the team lmfao:D: :D:

well m8 ireland got to the world cup ,and it didnt take a last second dodgy free kick (even though it was a good one) to get them there .i will bet you lets says 20 euros lmao ,ireland pick up more points than england do.:D:

I,ll take yer up on that one m8, hows about a £5..00 on it , who gets the furthest england or ireland, bet can be increased if you wish, lol

god i hope keano doesn,t go back now m8, lol,

ps dont forget beckhams back, lol, remember the other one, lol,
bet that is.
regards scootie

guy's,
is this the ladbrokes forum????? lol !
i'll hold the money, and if they both go out at the same round & point etc, the money goes to the NSPCC!

owenzy.
:Clap:

owenzy

heres one for you owenzy,

"whats the difference between roy keane an god????

will post the answer when i,ve seen youre reply, lol

regards scootie

scoot,
God will NEVER turn his back on the Irish!!!
lol!

owenzy.
:D: :D: :Frog:

KEANO

"whats the difference between roy keane an god????

no the answer is m8,

"god doesnt think hes roy keane"

ilmao twice.

regards scoot

BET ON

Ok m8, yer on ,

but dont ferget the full belfast brekie and 12 hours when becks gets a free kick in the final, lol

i,ve no doubt the luck of the irish will come into it and scootie will end of with one of his hard earned fivers winging its way over the seas to ireland , lol

regards scootie

whoooooooo, whooooo

After seeing that pic m8,

ive just bought a ticket for the opening game flying to japan,

tonite an if that mohecan bxxxx misses that free kick

, hell have more than a broken metatarsole

, hell have my boot up his asshole.

shes a bit taller than 5 feet 8 though contryboy, ilmao.

regards scoot

Back