IRD From Di400N

Lyrrad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Sort of forgot how to do this.

Can anyone tell me if a number beginning 12 ** ** and ending AA is an IRD No

Thanks

for pace IRD starts with 12, that looks like its the IRD!

for samsung IRD starts with 3E

HOPE THIS HELPS

hi , if been doing abit of reading on this .. & iv read that if you get the Nagra IRD Serial Code from the eng menu you can convert it ? but im not sure what to use to convert it , can anyone help thx

enter eng menu by booting box up while u got channel up and down pressed 2gether once box is booted 2 eng menu press right arrow and go to page 2 the ird will start 12...... and is 8 didgets long hope this helps m8

yes ok lambert m8 iiv got the ird, & also on the bottom of the box is the bk numbers , what was there when we brought the box(been wrote in marker pen!), but i cant make out the next from last digit............ if iv got the ird is there anyway of finding the bk out for this model/di4001 ..iv looked on a few bk databases & this model dosent seem to be in there, :Cheers:

the 4001 does not appear in the databases as far as im aware , the only other option would be to use a led simm

if its a di4001n or di4001nc , when u take the lid off and look inside , if u see a board sticking up as indicated in my pic , then you will need a led simm to get your bk

@ dave c m8 , i cant see the pic m8 it says i dont have permision .or something , do u mean, when taken the top of the box , right @ the front thers like a slot/ like in a pc for g-card e.c.t ...........with a board /waterver in it that u can take out ....do u mean this ! wish i could see the pic isent there any other way u could send it me ....ty m8

yes mate , there is a board that you can remove at the front of the box , held in either side by a spring clip

Hmmmm, interesting ! thank's alot dave m8 i woundered what that was when i took the top off, so..........'sorry 2 keep asking ' how much are there ledsimm things to buy , & are they easy 2 use , iv seen the sofrware for them , i dident know it was diifferent getting the bk , of different models .....(thats ulsess there is a paired card with it & u can read it with a programmer 'if im right ?' ) thx 4 all the help :proud:

providing that the paired card is already open ( which it prob isnt ) then u can read it with certain programmers in phoenix mode and nag edit to get the details ie ird and bk , if it not already open then will ned glitchin to open it

try tmc or atmelace , both members on here for prices on led sim

ok just 1 more question if u dont mind .......i can read my bk number , as its bin wrote on the bottom of the box. but i cant make out the next from last letter/number )pace DI4001nc) could any1 tell me if it could be a number or letter .....all the rest are a number with a letter , should the last two be two letters ?

could b a number / letter , letter /number , letter/letter , number/number , there is no set pattern for how they appear

yes mate the proggy is it does most thing.

Back