IPTV Streams - free smart dns service

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not too sure if this is the right place to post but there is currently a free service available from
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
(not sure if Im allowed to link) which allows you to stream all the good stuff from around the world. You can even drop the settings into your router and allow numerous devices to stream. It'll be interesting to see how much of the football they will have over the festive period :)

If I shouldn't have posted this here or there are other free alternatives please feel free to correct me :)

Mary Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks awesome, how can they get away with it though?

Initially its a beta - so it wont be free for ever. But still, its free now so make the most of it :)

I know this is an oldish post but I'm just about to buy an IPTV box and was considering Subscribing to a service. I have been quoted £30 per month but obvioulsy if this is free and even if they are now charging if it's less than £30 and good then I might use it.

So if anyone is using it, how is it? Is it stable? What channels are available? Are they now charging?

Thanks

I know this is an oldish post but I'm just about to buy an IPTV box and was considering Subscribing to a service. I have been quoted £30 per month but obvioulsy if this is free and even if they are now charging if it's less than £30 and good then I might use it.

So if anyone is using it, how is it? Is it stable? What channels are available? Are they now charging?

Thanks
This isn't an IPTV stream.

It's a method of viewing geolocked streams and services by changing the DNS settings. A lot of these DNS services are moving to the subscription system due to their increasing popularity - and therefore bandwidth bill.

If you want free IPTV streams, look at getting/building an XBMC system and adding apps such as Navi-X.

This isn't an IPTV stream.

It's a method of viewing geolocked streams and services by changing the DNS settings. A lot of these DNS services are moving to the subscription system due to their increasing popularity - and therefore bandwidth bill.

If you want free IPTV streams, look at getting/building an XBMC system and adding apps such as Navi-X.

Thanks for that I should have read it more carefully. I prefer IPTV it's more stable.

Its no longer free either ;)

Sent from my N003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back