IPTV stalker is no longer free

This is the one you need to install mate

Attachments

• pluging.video.iptvstalker-master.zip
    99.9 KB · Views: 8
still cant get it to work, i deleted all ipstalkers cleared cache to 12kb, reinstalled from the file above, set updates to never then ran the addon and still get the itv error when clicking on iptvstalker. im using a firestick, does that make a difference

still cant get it to work, i deleted all ipstalkers cleared cache, reinstalled from the file above, set updates to never then ran the addon and still get the itv error when clicking on iptvstalker

As said before its hit and miss with ipstalker not had any probs with ukturk addon watched footy earlier with it

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

still cant get it to work, i deleted all ipstalkers cleared cache to 12kb, reinstalled from the file above, set updates to never then ran the addon and still get the itv error when clicking on iptvstalker. im using a firestick, does that make a difference

If that doesn’t work for you try these

WATCH IPTV STALKER FOR FREE XBMC/KODI

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Published on 25 Oct 2015
WATCH IPTV STALKER FOR FREE XBMC/KODI ~

Easily watch IPTV STALKER for FREE. No bullshit. No Games. Here's the right way to do it ~

IPTV STALKER AUTHORIZATION FAILED ? No Problem! BOOM! Done ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALL KODILAND IPTV (FREE TV) ON XBMC/KODI

Code:

Published on 25 Oct 2015
INSTALL KODILAND IPTV (FREE TV) ON XBMC/KODI ~

EASILY Watch FREE LIVE TV on XBMC/KODI through one of the many great add-ons called KODI-LAND IPTV

not had any probs with ukturk addon watched footy earlier with it

Or take Magnu420 advice

UK TURKS PLAYLIST XBMC KODI IPTV

Code:

Published on 24 Oct 2015

UK TURKS PLAYLIST XBMC KODI IPTV

Last edited:
maybe you edited it lol was post 406
anyways agree with the above uk turks & lots others way better than these one day wonders stalker fix

Last edited:
sure did its nice to be honest lol

Operation Robocop and Dexter TV is still going strong from the ones I checked this morning

but if you want a really good one you should try and get NBCSN Sports Live

All you need is someone’s address and zip code living in US and vpn

nbcsn should still be working within phoenix & others

try sport live tv had all bein sky & bt in hd at weekend

but its easy enough to get it if you set your mind to it

you just need an account with either Comcast, Optimum, Time Warner, Dish Network, Charter, Verizon, Cable One, Bright House, Cox or Direct TV

LOL...............................

Why did you not bother to mention that before ffs.

I'll do a small tutorial on how to Install NBC Sports Live Extra and set it up for free when I get a chance

Back