IPTV sports etc

I have a few concerns about these type of illegal IPTV streams / boxes - that make you pay ALL 12 months in advance, with ZERO guarantees - a little risky? I'm based in Spain & seen a number of hacked encrypted services & seen a few diappear off the grid with peoples money - shame they don't offer a 3 month package - a little less risk with your money,

Works perfect, had one since Jan.
They offer 6 month packages as well as 12 and also they did have an end of season package on offer.
Not sure if the end of season offer is still available, you would need to contact them.

Works perfect, had one since Jan.
They offer 6 month packages as well as 12 and also they did have an end of season package on offer.
Not sure if the end of season offer is still available, you would need to contact them.

Another option is subscribing to ADMC's own online service regionally locked), which is much cheaper than these services. Sign yourself up for an Egyptian VPN (strong vpn being one example), then go to ADMC's main site (there's an English option) to sign up.

I have a few concerns about these type of illegal IPTV streams / boxes - that make you pay ALL 12 months in advance, with ZERO guarantees - a little risky? I'm based in Spain & seen a number of hacked encrypted services & seen a few diappear off the grid with peoples money - shame they don't offer a 3 month package - a little less risk with your money,

if your based in spain you should be able to get admc with a dish and offical paired receiver and card for 359 euros with a card renewal for about 159 euros giving you all 380 games if we could get nilesat or bader in the uk we would not be talking about iptv

Saturday 6th Apr

1245 H:
Reading v Southampton
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

1500 H:
Norwich City v Swansea City
AD Sports HD4

1500 H:
Stoke City v Aston Villa
AD Sports HD6

1500 H:
WBA v Arsenal
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

Sunday 7th Apr

1330 H:
Liverpool v West Ham
AD Sports HD6

1405 H:
Tottenham v Everton
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

1500 H:
Chelsea v Sunderland
AD Sports HD4

1500 H:
Newcastle United v Fulham
AD Sports HD7

1600 H:
QPR v Wigan Athletic
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

Monday 8th Apr

2000 H:
Manchester United v Manchester City
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

Thanks to Wutang for info.

This is a silly question but anyway here goes...

Is there much of a delay in these streams via the IPTV box compared to a satellite feed.... if so, has anyone worked out how many seconds/mins they are?

Seems as live as live can be.

Cheers, It would do my head in if it was 1 min + down as my next door neighbour is United like me & I can hear the plonker screaming when we score!

Couple of seconds down & I'd be seriously interested....

Ever had downtime m8?

Saturday 13th Apr

1500 H:
Arsenal v Norwich City
AD Sports HD3
AD Sports HD5

1500 H:
Aston Villa v Fulham
AD Sports HD7

1500 H:
Everton v QPR
AD Sports HD6