iPhone Iphone Icloud Lock - Hacktivate error message

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, been a while since i've been on here how you all doing?...

Bought myself an cheap iphone advertised as locked in the UK, just bought it as im of on holidays so wanted to use abroad. Anyway i got the phone and after messaging the seller 3 times asking him if it has any locks on which he replied no. I recieved it with a pin lock and icloud lock. Got past the pin lock but now its asking to activate the phone with a previouse icloud lock..which i dont have.
I've downloaded the Hacktivate tool and clicked step one, put phone in DFU mode but keep getting same error message "unsupported device"

Anybody got any ideas on the error message or how i can get past the icloud lock?

Thanks guys

No expert but icloud lock can only be unlocked using the account details it's locked to. If seller says there wasn't one he's lying and if I was you I'd return for a refund

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Above is correct. If it's tied to an iCloud account and asking for those details to unlock then your stuffed as there is no way around this as yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs ...

Thanks guys well i thought the phone seems fishy as i asked the guy many times if the phone has any locks on. Think i'll report him to ebay as he's prob stolen it

Back