iPad iPad mini or retina display ?

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi all

Been looking at getting an iPad for some time since I got my iPhone 5.

Girlfriend is going to get a contract one but seems everyone keeps trying to push her to the iPad mini.

I'd rather the retina display one.

Both are 16GB but the mini she can get free as where places want between £30-99 for the retina display one

What's your thoughts peeps.

Ty

ipad mini is an excellent device still, yes it hasnt got the retina display but is still a joy to use, iv had both and much preferred the mini, but the display is excellent with the retina display... if you can hold off you could have the best of both worlds soon as from speculation the new ipad mini will have a retina display anyway, but no mention of it yet officially from apple.

Get the retina worth it every which way you look at it. Everybody I know that bought into the Mini has been selling them for retinas. If you are desperate for a mini wait a few months and buy the retina mini that is coming.

Personally I would rather get the mini. The regular ipad is just too bulky for my personal needs. For me, smaller is better as the need for portability exceeds my need for eye candy ;)

Got a 16gb retina display coming tomorrow. 4g on EE.

Anyone got any tips ? Already got Iphone 5.

Girlfriends ordered one for herself as we'll buy 3G on orange although she only really use it on wifi

Back