Installing CCCam

Hi yeah that worked perfect,

any pointers on EPG and bouquets?

on my dm500 I was using the commando 14 with the preloaded 2 day rytec EPG,

thanks guys

I'm using rats bouqets which seem pretty well organised.
I think there is the option of the rytec epg on here too.
Wizbit77

cheers

could you possibly point me to it please and how to install it

thanks bud!

when i install the CCcam.cfg file should it go in.ect or in a folder in .ect because i have installed CCcam and started it but i have put the CCcam.cfg file just in .ect

it looks like this
2 C: servername.org port username password
is this right because it does not clear the channels but it was working in blackhole and i have just changed back to Vix 2.3

edogg

when i install the CCcam.cfg file should it go in.ect or in a folder in .ect because i have installed CCcam and started it but i have put the CCcam.cfg file just in .ect

it looks like this
2 C: servername.org port username password
is this right because it does not clear the channels but it was working in blackhole and i have just changed back to Vix 2.3

edogg

I dont have a Vu+ m8 but most enigma2 receivers store CCcam.cfg in /etc folder,
then reboot and make sure CCcam is running :)

Hi All,
I am having a problem installing cccam on a Vu Duo clone. I have used this file: enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.1.4_1.1-r2_mipsel.ipk
It appears to install correctly but when I push the blue button it says 1 cam installed, set default cam, but i cannot change it from Common Interface.
Ccam is in usr/softcams with attributes of 755, should this be somewhere else or different attributes?

Many thanks

Theblueirish

Hi All,
I am having a problem installing cccam on a Vu Duo clone. I have used this file: enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.1.4_1.1-r2_mipsel.ipk
It appears to install correctly but when I push the blue button it says 1 cam installed, set default cam, but i cannot change it from Common Interface.
Ccam is in usr/softcams with attributes of 755, should this be somewhere else or different attributes?

Many thanks

Theblueirish
Hi it maybe not installed correctly ... how are you installing the IPK ?
It MUST go into the .tmp folder then goto menu/setup/install local extension.
If all this is correct try ...
Using FTP .. make surre you have a CCcam.cfg file the the root/etc folder
The cam will not start with that file being there , although it should tell you this when you try to start the cam.

Hi it maybe not installed correctly ... how are you installing the IPK ?
It MUST go into the .tmp folder then goto menu/setup/install local extension.
If all this is correct try ...
Using FTP .. make surre you have a CCcam.cfg file the the root/etc folder
The cam will not start with that file being there , although it should tell you this when you try to start the cam.

FTP the file to TMP, it installs the cccam.cfg and cccam.channelinfo and cccam.providers to ETC, it installs cccam to USR/softcams

FTP the file to TMP, it installs the cccam.cfg and cccam.channelinfo and cccam.providers to ETC, it installs cccam to USR/softcams

everything sounds normal there mate //
i seem ro remember havin a prob like this myself im scratchin my head to remember what i did to sort it ...
Try a different version of the cam/ipk ? download it from a different place , can u upload mine or will i get into trouble ?

This is what i use .. im sure a mod will remove it if it is against the rules

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.1.4_1.1-r2_mipsel.ipk
    557.7 KB · Views: 26
tried a different version 2.2.1 and tried your and still no change, might have a look for a panel or something that might do it for me

ok i got it :)

The ipk has to be a blackhole version "enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam_v2.2.1-BH.ipk"

I got one from another forum, if mods allow I can post it up and credit the other forum. (will be tomorrow if ok)

Will this cam work with the VU+Duo with the latest Bloack Hole image Please

sinky

i just the vu yesterday and its black hole i have on it. great box and image i must say

i am having trouble installing ipk file as keep getting memory full message.
stupid question maybe but how do i free up memory for this to install.
at moment only have the addons already installed on.
please any help on this would be gratefully accepted.:grayno:

Back