instaling second cline

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all i have a vu solo and wondered if its possible to install a second cline and if it is how should i go about it, running cccam
thanks

Ftp to Var/etc and open cfg file in wordpad
Add second line and save.
Add new cfg to var/etc and select yes to overwrite.

restart cam..

off you go

or when you FTP to var/etc,right click cfg file and select edit and add the 2nd line and save that way.

Last edited:
Just paste the Cline under the existing one. CCcam should use the one with the lowest ecm automatically.

You can of course use CCcam switch where you get pick which one to use. You will have to edit the CCcam.cfg_xx files that get created

will that overwrite the line already there,i would like to have both lines so i can switch between them
thanks for quick reply by the way

i think i would like to use cccam swith if i can,are there any tuts that i can read up on,to learn how its done
thanks

i think i get the idea, i have cccam switch installed now if i have this right all i need to do is put other cline under the one already there,and i can then chose which one simply by clicking on it .
is that correct
cheers
ps sounds too easy lol

Sort off......Sorry, I may be confusing you. You had asked if you can have two Clines. I gave you two answers.
A. Have two Clines on the one CCcam.cfg.
B. Install CCcam switcher.

If you use A, you cannot select which one to use.The fastest one will be chosen automatically.
If you use B, you will need to edit the different versions of CCcam.cfg so that each one will be different. You can then manually select the one you want to use.

ok m8
i have cccam switcher installed,in what way do i need to edit, do i just call them something like cccam.cfg 1...cfg 2 etc
cheers

The extra clines should be created automatically. If memory serves well, they should be identical to the original one.

Just edit the contents so that they are different.
CCcam_1.cfg should have the cline to read 1st card
CCcam_2.cfg should have the cline to read 2nd card

The extra clines should be created automatically. If memory serves well, they should be identical to the original one.

Just edit the contents so that they are different.
CCcam_1.cfg should have the cline to read 1st card
CCcam_2.cfg should have the cline to read 2nd card

You also need CCcam.cfg on the box, this can be blank as when you select CCcam_1 or CCcam_2 this writes the selected cline onto the CCcam.cfg file

Back