INS7E from 0963 or 0960

That’s impossible. The respond from Class D3 ins54 from smartcard is encrypted and it needs long process to decrypt it (Take a look at oscam source code). Even you have got the response from Class D3 ins54 decrypted, the CW from class D3 ins54 still encrypted with 3DES Key.

The process that turns encrypted CW to decrypted CW with 3DES Key happens inside the STB, hence this is the reason why people are anxious to establish a communication with the STB through UART port.
is there any separate thread explaining STB UART port open to communicate with CPU to get K1 key and also what steps and hardware/software I may need to give it a try.

is there any separate thread explaining STB UART port open to communicate with CPU to get K1 key and also what steps and hardware/software I may need to give it a try.
first find Encrypted key then decrypt to K1 K2 K3 after this you can calculate to unique key, for all you must have acces of root CPU

first find Encrypted key then decrypt to K1 K2 K3 after this you can calculate to unique key, for all you must have acces of root CPU
Thought its only about finding K1. whats that k2 and K3. How will I be able to decrypt K1 K2 K3 from Encrypted key without 3DES unique key. Can you please explain this process.

Sorry, did you mean first find Encrypted key from root access of CPU. Is that what you meant.

Thought its only about finding K1. whats that k2 and K3. How will I be able to decrypt K1 K2 K3 from Encrypted key without 3DES unique key. Can you please explain this process.
what encryption on that encrypted key and via what method I can decrypt that encrypted key to K1 k2 k3

Back