IncubusCamd v0.82 released

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
V0.82
- second try fixing caids tunneling (with PremiereHD card on betacrypt, i can't test it so, i don't know if it works or not)
- first try fixing caid 0603 (same as premierehd, i can't test it, please report if it works or not)
- fixed long ecm bugs
- full support for cccam 2.1.0 protocol
nananananana.gif

- many minor fixes for stability (hope this version will be better than last one)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1520102/

Last edited by a moderator:
CCCAM 2.1.0 Support? haha mint!!
Mine works a treat now only time i have freezing issues is when i record something on my external hd

I must admit its getting stronger and stronger now the box!

a nice kick in the bollocks for dream and people who thought latest CCcam was the end for us :Laugh:

hi all, what would be the best way to install this on a nlb image, tried putting it in var/bin and changed config and prio files in var/keys, chmod to 755 but no joy.thanks

not looked at this yet mate,on the nlb image isnt it available to download viea the box?

I just got the incubuscamd.sh4 file and transfered it over to the var/bin folder. then using the green button set it to use incubus and it should work

you'll need to mess around with config too as any .conf before 0.8.0 wont work with it as they've changed slightly

thanks for your reply , i've got it working although its freezes and stutters quite a lot but i'm thinking thats down to the server i'm using, never been able to clear any hd channels at all . just happy i've got it working (which i could'nt have done without the help i've received from here)thanks again.

Thanks for Info.
Get somebody working it with NLB image or it still problem.
Have installed yesterday NLB image but not fully get it work. Test today but maybe go back to SIF team.

Thanks for Info.
Get somebody working it with NLB image or it still problem.
Have installed yesterday NLB image but not fully get it work. Test today but maybe go back to SIF team.

I've got mine installed on NLB9207 and 0.8.2 works just fine rarely freezes on sky uk

havent tried premiere hd but 0.8.0 worked just fine never watch it

does it not connect at all or is it just freezing regular on NLB image?

mine freezes constantly and stutters but when i press green button for panel the emu is still running its on nlb 9207 image.

@gaz t, how many servers you got in your config? are you finding it freezing on certain packages?

Si

thanks for reply SiKinn, i've got six servers with quite a few packages but only tried sly and canal i've had some sly channels open but only one hd channel open (ch4 hd) not had any luck with canal yet . by the way i've not contacted you by msn yet cos i've not set up an msn account.

No worries about msn, i heard you got the config sorted anyway.

The server sounds like it doesnt have any hd channels (the decent ones anyway) ch4hd is available on the most basic package so this is why you get that channel.

I was actually shown your config and i know who you are with and in all honesty i would not do another month. Dont belive the hype about having multiple lines to make it better for you, it actually helps them.

Si

mine freezes constantly and stutters but when i press green button for panel the emu is still running its on nlb 9207 image.

sounds like its just a poor server your connecting too. If you have a hard drive installed trying turning off timeshift as this eliminated freezing and disconnections for me once i turned it off

thanks mate , in light of the last two posts i think it must be the server, i'll have a look around for a better one. thanks

havent tried premiere hd but 0.8.0 worked just fine never watch it

does it not connect at all or is it just freezing regular on NLB image?

Have you tried other HD channels with NLB image.
For me not working correct C+Nordic HD channels. The not give me EPG and DVB subtitles, HD channels are working correct with original ABCOM image.
Maybe is something wrong in my NLB settings but havent find correct instruction for that.

Back