**Important Info* Rat's Bouquet* Plugin Users**

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are a user of the plugin Rat's Channel Updater then this will affect you

We will be moving to a new server :) this does mean you will need to install a new plugin that points to a new location but its easy peasy to install :)

with this new plugin we are hoping it will be future proof ;) and will be looking to add a few surprises/extra features along the way :)

the new location is all up and ready for use and we are just putting the finishing touches to the plugin, we are looking at this maybe next weekend for the release of this new plugin

so if you or you know others that use Rat's Bouquets tell them of the changes to come :thumbsup:

As Im working on the servers I noticed we have hit 17002 server downloads :)
Thanks for using Rat's Bouquet and hope you continue to use the Plugin when launched

Rat

silly question can we just over write old one or is it best to remove it forst before new install :)

Thank you for maintaining your excellent 28.2e bouquets :)

I've tried auto bouquets to have official sly ordering but honestly I always come back to yours begging forgiveness lol

silly question can we just over write old one or is it best to remove it forst before new install :)

whatever you feel better doing mate, you can just overwrite it, I have done this a couple of times while testing this new plugin, or you can simply ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins and remove the Rat_Updater folder then install the new plugin:) choice is yours ;)

Thank you for maintaining your excellent 28.2e bouquets :)

I've tried auto bouquets to have official sly ordering but honestly I always come back to yours begging forgiveness lol

Thanks mate :) there are plenty out there to try but its what you prefer and are used too I spoze :)

The plugin is all finished :) we're just trying to get it tested on a few more receivers and it will be posted :)

Cheers Rat, i got a vu duo clone and an Alien 2 here if you need help testing it.

I've recommended your bouquets to a few people so I'll get them to update too. Thanks for your hard work, your plugin is brilliant!

can i ask how do i do the update or a link to explain how to do it im new to this oh n just a question could this be because i need the update my screen freezes when i try and change channel over and i geta logo load at the top

dont mean to sound thick but i didnt set this box up so im complete newbi ive downloaded the file and its sitting in my laptop now how do i FTP the ipk to tmp folder the rest seems to be straight forward i have a hard drive installed in my box

hi i have done that and done what you said and i get the message on the telly saying done- installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors is this correct

see if its in plugins mate :)

Sent From My BB PlayBook

ive got rats dw channel updater install rats latest dw bouquetes
n when i pressed it it said updating rats bouquets then connecting to .... download complete reloading services please wait complete execution finished
do i have to restart the box or just leave it looks like its turning straight over now

does this sound about right also says up above here most recent updates 25/2 do i have to do these now ..... n if so is it the same way ive just done the ftp plugin ones thanks for your help its very much appreciated

ive got rats dw channel updater install rats latest dw bouquetes
n when i pressed it it said updating rats bouquets then connecting to .... download complete reloading services please wait complete execution finished
do i have to restart the box or just leave it looks like its turning straight over now

does this sound about right also says up above here most recent updates 25/2 do i have to do these now ..... n if so is it the same way ive just done the ftp plugin ones thanks for your help its very much appreciated

Sounds like a winner m8 all sounds normal
After the update theres no need to restart enigma or the box :)

Hi i have 11 posts and i'm a member for more 24hrs why can i not download rats files?

Hi i have 11 posts and i'm a member for more 24hrs why can i not download rats files?

You now have 5 posts after I deleted some that were purely posted so you could access downloads,you joined in July but waited till today to post 15 posts one after the other,most just answering old threads,purely so you could get to the downloads,

Maybe if you had posted even once a day since July you would have no problem accessing downloads,

If you read this again,as I'm sure you did when you signed up it will explain everything to you

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/295647/#post2178688

Last edited by a moderator:
Back