Imortal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been asked to ask you by this feckin young gooner our Dannis courtin

Are they on Tv tonite against Leicester, is it today they play there last game? :)

no m8 its saturday and its on the foreign channels which is not well thought out by sky.

but they are playing the arsenal girls game right after (good for the girls they will have 38000 fans behind them for the league tital (arsenal girls have to win to win the girls top division).

there will be a parade in highbury and islington sometime in the next month ill post dates for it when they do it ;)

Ta Mickie m8 we will watch it tonite no difference LMFAO

bunch of feckin big girls blouses :)

nowt special anyway:)
cud go whole season unbeaten, draw every fecking game n get relegated with 38 points :) :)

daing said:
nowt special anyway:)
cud go whole season unbeaten, draw every fecking game n get relegated with 38 points :) :)

yeah could do lol, would be good for a first time team to come into the premiership and go down knowing none of the premiership sides could beat them

in a way it would be unique as they would be well chuffed they went down but not one of us could beat them lol

that would make it the perfect season for division one team just trying there luck in the premiership... it would make them imortal lol

the same as it makes arsenal for winning the league and going unbeaten lol

get my drift PMSL... theres always to sides of the coin !

Nice one Diang let the fooker have it large lol

If they come down here they might meet Stanley :lsabre:

I,m still laffing my bollocks off after watching that The Footy Factory

Where the two young Chelsea Headhunters get dumped off the coach for robbing Bills House PMSL :) :)

anyway - -u is as immortal as Preston North End cos they did it last - -I cant seem to remember ANY of their immortal players though :) :)
The TRUE Immortals march over Europe, beating the best they got and grace Euro Cup Finals - how many u lot been in? to the nearest round figure? :)

Yup they once tried to sign Julian Dicks

To make it a family club LMFAO :) :)

To go with the other 11 that are there hahahahaha

jealousy will get you know where fast guys its a shame really you guys have never achieved a perfect season with your tropheys you boast about

you woulod of thought the great liverpool would have done it with 18 league tropheys lol

but sometimes things are just what they are we never asked for all the hype, most of the players just wanted the premiership, and your so called kenny dalgleesh said arsenal are the greatest side of all time for there acivement

im still waiting for furgy to admit it but you wont get that out of him lol hes making his own beer factory lol hes gonna name his first brew the pacemaker PMSL

Regards
Mickie D

We dont need the perfect Season

Nothng is Perfect only >>>silver trophys

To be sure you have done well no one doubts that they are a gr8 side, but a gr8 side carry on that consistency

an I reitarate you havnt gone all season unbeaten

Leiceter havnt been beaten AS YET :Frog:

Plzz Plzzz Leicester :) LOL

We have also got the Perfect Manager

and The Perfect Stadium ;) :Wave: :Wave:

i suppose that big ol trophey thats on its way to highbury is not important lol

we did actually win the league... you must be confused lol you won the league last season after we handed it to you lol

they was talking about going the whole season un beaten last year (arsenal) and everyone was like thats impossible lol and laughing when we got beat by everton saying i told you so, now we have done it )... it must of been a fluke PMSL
(leicesters in the bag scoot m8, you better sell your soul to the devil if you wanna change it lol)

but i will say this i am worried of what ambramovich does in the transfer market as manchester united wont win it next season ill bet you 50 quid now anyone lol... but chelski our new biggest rivals are the ones to watch

your manager is not perfect hes half robot lol

Mickie D said:
your manager is not perfect hes half robot lol

thats sir half robot to you

ps better than being managed by the french equivalent to skeletor

i dunno m8 about that lol

he gave beckham a drop kick and fooked your team lol

he also won us the treble and got knighted for his efforts....

beckham was disobeying ferguson, he went downhill ever he met that southern stick he calls his wife!!! he could have been so much better

mickie d said:
but i will say this i am worried of what ambramovich does in the transfer market as manchester united wont win it next season ill bet you 50 quid now anyone lol... but chelski our new biggest rivals are the ones to watch
I think that will depend on how much upset there is with the new manager (if any) if I were Abromovich I'd keep Raniari and keep things on an even keal cos if they do have a manager change it will take 4 or 5 games to settle and we could loose any chance of winning the premiership that early on

Bronto said:
I think that will depend on how much upset there is with the new manager (if any) if I were Abromovich I'd keep Raniari and keep things on an even keal cos if they do have a manager change it will take 4 or 5 games to settle and we could loose any chance of winning the premiership that early on

not particularly

if the appoint a good manager such as marhino before the season he can take them through pre season friendlies and tours getting to know the team and players so he can gel better. he obviously will need the experience of the premiership but i think a good manager wont take too long with the players they've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back