How about the scoobysnac image anyone know how the hell i can download it?

If you search Google, then maybe post here and let everyone else know where you can get it? Alternatively you could just post something constructive.

i do not know what your goal is to keep putting new images in or watching tv if it does not come with an image then ask were you brought it which image is the best

My aim/goal is to watch tv but i also need the box to do stuff like record and timeshift and store epg and have tuners installed and stuff etc.alot of the images i have flashed gave me problems in those departments so i asked on here for a heads up for a good stable image but no one was forthcoming so i had no option but to flash until i found an image that i could set up.as for my new dm800se i have no idea if it comes with image preinstalled if it does chances are it will be rubbish..so thats why i asked again Hey getting a new box can anyone recommend a good image for it the dm800se but once agian no one gives a good heads up well none so i will have no option but to flash the box until i have a image on it that will work and is stable and i can record and do timeshift etc.

i do not use timeshift or store epg ijust use it to watch tv upstairs 800HD nemesis 2.6
downstairs 800HD se rami MAHER gemini image
moveable dish with twin lnb upstairs only sky uk
downstairs all sats when watching another sat then cannot watch sky uk obviously
i use it for the football my club is newcastle i live in holland so they are not always on sky uk today a watched them from sweden

i do not use timeshift or store epg ijust use it to watch tv upstairs 800HD nemesis 2.6
downstairs 800HD se rami MAHER gemini image
moveable dish with twin lnb upstairs only sky uk
downstairs all sats when watching another sat then cannot watch sky uk obviously
i use it for the football my club is newcastle i live in holland so they are not always on sky uk today a watched them from sweden

my club is !st wigan and then coventry city as i am from coventry.

Back