AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi looking for a good stable image with all usual extentions..must have wifi ready to connect after install as no lan
dm800hd sim 210 ssl84b clone
cheers

Last edited:
you ned a plug and play image i tryed to opload one for you but can only upload to 28MB the file is 48MB try serching internet

you ned a plug and play image i tryed to opload one for you but can only upload to 28MB the file is 48MB try serching internet

Many thanks for your assistance mate.can you tell me what the image it is and i will look.
i tried ******* blackhole Phoenix but could not get wifi drivers to install.although they were there i could not see how to set up wifi and only gave lan setting in network nothing for wifi...so i have flashed dream uk image but its a bit ropy and no tspanel will not let me install says there is another file in package or something.and can not initiate pen drive to set up time shift..so i am looking for a great stable all in P.A.P image please.if there is such a thing

come on you guys i know you can do it..i am waiting for someone to point me to a great plug and play image..flashed loads but none suitable...dm800hd clone sim 210 ssl84b.

hallo again i do not think wifi is in the image it is in your wifi bridge if you plug that in then the dreambox will find it
which wifi adapter do you have
plug wireless wifi in dreambox then network settings an it will see the wifi
also it is best to use a lan cable first it finds the router and ip settings but you do not have a internet conection yet i think so long as you do not have internet you will keep getting problems

hallo again i do not think wifi is in the image it is in your wifi bridge if you plug that in then the dreambox will find it
which wifi adapter do you have
plug wireless wifi in dreambox then network settings an it will see the wifi
also it is best to use a lan cable first it finds the router and ip settings but you do not have a internet conection yet i think so long as you do not have internet you will keep getting problems

I have done all of that with every image..i have checked everytime i have installed AND INSTALLED WIFI .I use edimax wifi mini dongle and i have used it on all images I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST.but most of the images do not see it even with the drivers installed...WHAT WAS THAT IMG YOU WERE SORTING FOR ME
CHEERS MATE

go into menu then setup then system then network then you will see lan settings if you have lan cable in then plug your wifi dongle in it should then find your wifi setup did you first install your dongle on computer ??
i have tryed to upload the pnp image here but it is to big i have it on my computer

go into menu then setup then system then network then you will see lan settings if you have lan cable in then plug your wifi dongle in it should then find your wifi setup did you first install your dongle on computer ??
i have tryed to upload the pnp image here but it is to big i have it on my computer

Yo me marra from jarra do you know what it was...my good dam expensive edimax fecking wifi dongle it had given up.
been pulling my fecking hair out all fecking day trying to configure drivers flash after fecking flash..feck me man was the adapter..what a tw@t of a thing..buy the best and it packs up after a month...plug in a sley bay £5.99 adapter and bingo wifi config appears..right i am now on newenigma2 image and will see what its all about....man struggling all day since 7 this morning trying to sort this.Edimax the b@ steads

keep trying do not give up

i aint but flashed loads of images just flashed a ******* one and now i have no tuners in tuner config..boy it never rains it pours...by the end of this i will be a bloody expert on the workings of dm800.

go to post 36 in the null modem thread and do exactly what it says basicly start from scratch
do you not have a mate that has a router if so go there with your tuner and do the image there because i think your setup is not trustworthy and router to dreambox with lan cable works every time i have done 30 different images works everytime simple as that

go to post 36 in the null modem thread and do exactly what it says basicly start from scratch
do you not have a mate that has a router if so go there with your tuner and do the image there because i think your setup is not trustworthy and router to dreambox with lan cable works every time i have done 30 different images works everytime simple as that

Hi i do not have any problems flashing now as i said i use my computers wifi pic up and then feed it out to box with Ethernet cable using conectify...takes about 20 seconds..its finding the correct image for me..i have flashed 25-30 each one had something wrong.I am now on dreambox uk image 2.1.2 i think and have managed to set it up as i need it.
timeshift and record work full epg etc.I would like free up some space as i am tight i have nowt installed i dont need..maybe get rid of the languages but i dont know how.i am pretty much a dreambox expert now.cheers mate.

hallo most images are around 50MB so you do not have a lot of room install. a few addons ect then it is quickly full timeshift and record full epg picons ect take a lot of room i do not install any of them

Hi mate i have just brought a dm800SE clone will have it on thurs/friday.has built in fan and wifi.bit of a better box than the dm800 i believe
can you tell me is the setting up pretty much the same as dm800.?
i know it is easier to flash with usb cable but am thinking about when you flash an image is it just like the dm800.?i read you still use dreamup and you dont use null modem.?any bits of info will be a great help.
thanks mate.

Oh can you recommend a decent image for dm800se.

i think with all the stuff you have you could open a shop i have both 800HD and 800HD se both clones the se is a lot better to put an image on it {is it not prepatched}with a mini usb cable you still need to connect to router ideally with a lan cable

`
i think with all the stuff you have you could open a shop i have both 800HD and 800HD se both clones the se is a lot better to put an image on it {is it not prepatched}with a mini usb cable you still need to connect to router ideally with a lan cable

Hi what do you mean is it not prepatched.?sold my dm800 already so that went towards new 800se.i have loads of mini usb cables as i am a bit of an android collector looks like a mobile phone cable yes?
give me some good image pointers will ya....plug and play if possible..i have downloaded 5 or 6 ready to try.they are all sim 210 ssl84b patched dm800se images.

it should come with a image already installed

i do not know what your goal is to keep putting new images in or watching tv if it does not come with an image then ask were you brought it which image is the best

Back