image with update???

I seem to have the same problem as hagicomplex except I can get all the channels it is not decrypting. I notices the keylist.txt file is empty.

any ideas

Thanks

I seem to have the same problem as hagicomplex except I can get all the channels it is not decrypting. I notices the keylist.txt file is empty.

any ideas

Thanks
Hi restart cam and reboot see if it starts****

I'm on NTL in Dublin. I've flashed with the image and did a transponder scan. Got the Irish channels list, but no programme info on EPG. It's been on Sky Sports for ages, but I'm getting nothing. I rebooted it and the same thing is still happening. I'm getting a 'service could not be found' message that's sorta flickering.

Weird thing is, this is my folks' box. I have a working box that seemed to update the keys automatically today. I made a backup of my working image and tried flashing that one to the 2nd box too, but I'm not getting any joy with that either. Any ideas why this might be?

One further thing, I notice when I'm browsing the folders through ftp that in the /tmp folder of the 2nd, non-working box, that there seems to only be three files whereas there are 5 or 6 in the working box. Would this have anything to do with it? Should I be trying to reset the box back to factory condition before reflashing?

did you say no to flash erase and restart the cam with the blue button.

Hi Zaf

Already tried that but nothing. I can see the channels and tv listings but no picture. Would there be anything with the keylist.txt file, not a thing in there.

I'm on NTL in Dublin. I've flashed with the image and did a transponder scan. Got the Irish channels list, but no programme info on EPG. It's been on Sky Sports for ages, but I'm getting nothing. I rebooted it and the same thing is still happening. I'm getting a 'service could not be found' message that's sorta flickering.

Weird thing is, this is my folks' box. I have a working box that seemed to update the keys automatically today. I made a backup of my working image and tried flashing that one to the 2nd box too, but I'm not getting any joy with that either. Any ideas why this might be?

One further thing, I notice when I'm browsing the folders through ftp that in the /tmp folder of the 2nd, non-working box, that there seems to only be three files whereas there are 5 or 6 in the working box. Would this have anything to do with it? Should I be trying to reset the box back to factory condition before reflashing?

no epg = wrong tuner driver

Very strange problem. Been trying to sort for ages and hopefully someone using this image can help.

When I load my services and bouquets file using Bouquetter only the channel list shows up and no bouquets show.

So I created a few bouquets using the remote, added some channels the loaded the files back in to bouquetter so I could see if the newly created bouquets copied back and I could sort out the channels via my computer.

However, this is the strange bit, when I loaded the bouquets back from the box it brought up all of the ones I had transfered to it and not the new ones I had made. So it looks like my bouquets transfered over to the box fine and are still there but they won't show.

Hope this makes sense and someone can help.

Cheers

I only have the option of a 'new' and 'old' drivers from the blue button menu. What do I do now? :err:

I've just flashed the box with the new Dublin image in the downloads section and the box is now fully functioning again. Thanks alanbk! :Cheers:

Hi here is the dw2 image working with new roms i have enabled sideways bouquets with right and left keys bouquets created need filling***********
*******PLEASE USE DREAMUP TO UPLOAD TO YOUR BOX ***WARNING***WHEN UPLOADING SAY NO TO FLASH ERASE BEST OF LUCK

Thanks for this mate, worked a treat. :banana:

Note: At first When i was searching for channels using bruteforce I was not picking up all the channels and some channels would not show, I was tearing my hair took me ages to figure out why it was doing this then the misses suggested to me that I should make sure the cable feed was free from any knots and was straight as possible which I did behind the tele and then bingo re scanned picked up all the channels and was working perfectly.

Last edited:
Thanks for this mate, worked a treat. :banana:

Note: At first When i was searching for channels using bruteforce I was not picking up all the channels and some channels would not show, I was tearing my hair took me ages to figure out why it was doing this then the misses suggested to me that I should make sure the cable feed was free from any knots and was straight as possible which I did behind the tele and then bingo re scanned picked up all the channels and was working perfectly.

Yeh the poor little data men must have got stuck in the pipe. :Laugh:

Reminds me of a true but funny story when I used to work at Newcastle Poly. Team leader for tech support had a call from student to ask why is the printer so slow on the 2nd Floor when the same model printer on Ground Floor worked quicker. Answer she gave was that perhaps the data has farther to travel, going upstairs so therefore slower response.
Can you imagine all those little "data men" climbing those stairs, swearing to each other "fook this, these flights of stairs are killing me" LOL :proud:

Hi here is the dw2 image working with new roms i have enabled sideways bouquets with right and left keys bouquets created need filling***********
*******PLEASE USE DREAMUP TO UPLOAD TO YOUR BOX ***WARNING***WHEN UPLOADING SAY NO TO FLASH ERASE BEST OF LUCK

Is this the latest software that will fix my box, and i wont need to change the keys all the time?

If so, i will upload now....

Thanks !

Back