[Image Request] Dream 600 c

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi all,

just using the latest pli image for the dm600c and wondering if there is any others, looks a little washed out and I'd like to try another image other than pli jade green v 3.

Gratia's.!

hi all,

just using the latest pli image for the dm600c and wondering if there is any others, looks a little washed out and I'd like to try another image other than pli jade green v 3.

Gratia's.!

Lol there's not that many images for the 600c really mate, pli jade 3 is the very latest, then you've only really got a Nabilosat Darkstar, and the Gemini images that you do not want to put on cause their dangerous and can feck your box.

What you might want to try is the barryallen multiboot plugin which gives you the choice to boot up different images, never tried it myself but a few peeps quite like it.

Or even changing the skins can give a better look to a image.

:Cheers:

ah i see...thanks once again man, I'm kinda thinking it's the TV i have known for a while that i really should not be playing games and that on a 50 inch...

wait for it....

rear projection tv........the colors and that when i 1st got it were awesome, the white is looking a little washed out and I'm sure even on the dream 500c clone it looked better so was thinking image....

I've been flicking between vermin and DM and DVD and sexbox, but it is looking like it's got the back ground from an atom bomb in the back ground....this is the 1st day i got her

telesmall.jpg

Last edited:
I would say it's your TV mate, the father in law has a 50" rear projection and no matter what set top box he puts on it the pic is shit, I cant watch the thing, better with a plasma or LCD, get yourself down to curries in the morning mate and splash the cash lol.

:Cheers:

don't man....just got me new barclaycard in

Back