Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[ Image ] Njlworld V5 2x

Hi mate, excellent image as usual, however, having problems getting VLC to work, got it working on other images fine but when setup and going to play via vlc, just goes to my vlc directory at the top and freezes without any listings.

Also, I have had a few system freezes when I have to restart box. not done anything unusual.

Thanks mate.

are you using latest vlc and there is no patch needed. old versions of vlc dont work with this image sorry.

What can I say, you've done it again. I highly reccomend NJL images, no issues with it at all. I was completely happy with v3 but since I like to keep things up to date i now have the same reliability as v3 with a newer cvs. Picture is superb on my 37" plasma.
Been working flawlessly now for a few days.

Thanks NJ

Tin.

Not sure if it is me but I don't think that the auto scan is working, a couple of channel names are not updating which used to happen on my last image, and I have the same settings in place.

The image has froze for sometime on some occasions but this is still a very good image.

Marc

I said I'd post back after a couple of weeks of use so here I am... still working well and not feeling the need to reflash anything else at the moment!

I left it on over the bank holiday weekend whilst I was away set to direct record some programs for myself and family- it did them all and was still on and working when I got back.

Nice!

Back