[ Image ] Njl:world V4 2x

nj2006

Inactive User
Reaction score
[ Image ] Njl:world V4 2x (FIXED)

NJL:WORLD V4 2x
This is the newest version of my njlworld images. I would like to firstly thank Nitr8 for the extensive help he as given me to brring this version to release.
It is a neutrino self compiled image using the ukcvs.diffs and contians the extra menu with working ucode and emu change plus niagrarom menu thanks to the all in wonder menu by nitr8&speedy.
it is ide compatable thanks to files taken from commando 7.5 thankyou team commando you know who you are !!!
also the audio issue has now been solved with audiopid saving thanks to the zapit from Nitr8. so even though its an njlworld image it is a colaberation of work from the UK DEV SCENE.
Please read PT-1's Help file before downloading this 2x image,
or use the search button before posting stupid covered before questions. i will not be spoonfeeding any newbie dont wanna help their self users.
[http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1300/PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK POSTS HERE ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one m8

your images are always good and im sure this will be even better m8

i will try and leave feedback when i get the chance maybe tomorrow

thanks for sharing

cheers

Thx Nj, just put this image on to have a play and looks very nice,

Nice theme and very smooth functions.

Two things i did pick up on are that the lcd contrast is locked to 0 and can not be adjusted, and after selecting your location in net id section the dbox doesnt reboot and there is no message asking you to reboot.

Apart from that very nice indeed

Cheers

Just flashed this image and I have to say it looks very nice in terms of menus and stuff but unfortunatly I get stream not available when I try to use ucode 0014 (I've had this problem with other images in the past) on my Nokia 2x.

This is a deal breaker for me as I need to be able to record. So its back to Sportster 1.10 for me.

Just flashed this image and I have to say it looks very nice in terms of menus and stuff but unfortunatly I get stream not available when I try to use ucode 0014 (I've had this problem with other images in the past) on my Nokia 2x.

This is a deal breaker for me as I need to be able to record. So its back to Sportster 1.10 for me.

did you try 0013 recording.

this image is set for sagem 2x try changing settings .

Last edited:
Thx Nj, just put this image on to have a play and looks very nice,

Nice theme and very smooth functions.

Two things i did pick up on are that the lcd contrast is locked to 0 and can not be adjusted, and after selecting your location in net id section the dbox doesnt reboot and there is no message asking you to reboot.

Apart from that very nice indeed

Cheers

thanks for pointing these issues out

did you try 0013 recording.

this image is set for sagem 2x try changing settings .

Which settings would you recommend changing for my Nokia 2x.

Will reflash and try 0013 anyway.

Cheers

EDIT:
Got image working ok with 0014 now (turned off the sagem enx watchdog) apart from the fact that I cant mount a share with NFS.

Last edited:
Thanks Nj m8. Are there any differences between this and your beta image m8? I'm running the beta now.

Very good image m8, apart from the minor things mentioned, does seem faster at putting up menus, will leave this on for a while.

Cheers Derek

Which settings would you recommend changing for my Nokia 2x.

Will reflash and try 0013 anyway.

Cheers

EDIT:
Got image working ok with 0014 now (turned off the sagem enx watchdog) apart from the fact that I cant mount a share with NFS.

riht bit of an update i hve reuploaded this image with fixes from feedback thread.

mounts work
set my location now asks to reboot
and im sure the stuff is in this image for ide interface but i dont have so cant try.

please disgard last image and replace with this one.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1300/

great m8

much better now all working and present & correct lol

dont worry these things happen but this time you have really improved compared to your prevous images

picture quality and smoothness is good

keep up the good work and thanks for sharing with us all

cheers

great image m8 love the big circles in the menu great works thanks alot.

riht bit of an update i hve reuploaded this image with fixes from feedback thread.

mounts work
set my location now asks to reboot
and im sure the stuff is in this image for ide interface but i dont have so cant try.

please disgard last image and replace with this one.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1300/

Having strange problems with this latest image. After I change settings and reboot the dbox tells me some neutrino settings have changed and that it is reseting everything back to default settings.

This basically means I cant turn off sagem enx watchdog at all and therefore I am getting 'ERROR No Stream Info'

Can someone else test and see if they get this behaviour when changing anything.

Having strange problems with this latest image. After I change settings and reboot the dbox tells me some neutrino settings have changed and that it is reseting everything back to default settings.

This basically means I cant turn off sagem enx watchdog at all and therefore I am getting 'ERROR No Stream Info'

Can someone else test and see if they get this behaviour when changing anything.

try chmod 755 on neutrino.config

or a reflash as this image is ram packed with hardly any room to swing a cat so you might find your image is corrupt.

try chmod 755 on neutrino.config

or a reflash as this image is ram packed with hardly any room to swing a cat so you might find your image is corrupt.

I am reflashing the image as it wouldn't let me chmod /var/tuxbox/config/neurino.conf if that is the file you meant because I couldn't find neutrino.config.

EDIT:
After reflash I managed to get a picture but i still got the settings reset when I rebooted although this time I had managed to change some settings before it ran out of space or something so I still got picture and sound but all the menus etc had reverted to blue. Also probably due to lack of space I was unable to mkdir /mnt/rec so I couldn't setup my mounts how I like.

Overall it seems a nice looking image but I am just having to many problems to continue.

Back to sportster 1.10 and the weird clock problem I guess

Keep up the good work anyway.

Last edited:
I am reflashing the image as it wouldn't let me chmod /var/tuxbox/config/neurino.conf if that is the file you meant because I couldn't find neutrino.config.

EDIT:
After reflash I managed to get a picture but i still got the settings reset when I rebooted although this time I had managed to change some settings before it ran out of space or something so I still got picture and sound but all the menus etc had reverted to blue. Also probably due to lack of space I was unable to mkdir /mnt/rec so I couldn't setup my mounts how I like.

Overall it seems a nice looking image but I am just having to many problems to continue.

Back to sportster 1.10 and the weird clock problem I guess

Keep up the good work anyway.

if you dont use an ide interface you could try deleting some of the files .in these folders.

/lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/drivers/ide/

/lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/fs/xfs/

then maybe remove some of the ide scripts in

var/plugins/

this should free up space.

if you dont use an ide interface you could try deleting some of the files .in these folders.

/lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/drivers/ide/

/lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/fs/xfs/

then maybe remove some of the ide scripts in

var/plugins/

this should free up space.

Nice one.

Removing /lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/drivers/ide and /lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/fs/xfs has given me enough room to make the changes I needed. The xfs kernel module was about 500kb.

So I now have a fully working NJL V4.

Cheers dude.

Nice one.

Removing /lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/drivers/ide and /lib/modules/2.4.34-dbox2/kernel/fs/xfs has given me enough room to make the changes I needed. The xfs kernel module was about 500kb.

So I now have a fully working NJL V4.

Cheers dude.

Njlworld v5 is gonna replace this within 48hrs .
basicly the same but no ide support.

Back