[Image] Learntoflys V 0.9beta UK Sportster Pro 1.05 RC012 Feedback

learntofly

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Have done 90% of a conversion of Sportster Pro 1.05 RC012 (released 15.04.2006) that I've posted to the development section. This image works but is not 100% yet hence the beta.

I'm gonna make this image open to development so feel free to finish off the mods that I havent had time / cant do.

The way I see it is:

the cvs isnt mine
i didnt rip the roms from the nagra cards
most of the scripts arent mine (just recyled from gav/cydine/cryo's images)
the cable feed isnt mine

I have only tweaked 1% of the image so feel free to carry on where I left off

Things left to do:

1. fix the sportster.personal script to allow the nagravision.personal scripto to function properly for emu changes ucode changes etc. (i.e. gav's menu / commando menu). This is almost there but my eyes are red raw so someone else will have to finish that

2. Testing

3. Possibly undiscovered bugs

4. Copy over the UK version of yweb 1.5. Some of the image seems to be write protected im not enough of an expert to know why but its stopping me porting the uk version over

5. Copying the newcamd custom libs over to /lib/ to eventually allow newcamd to run smoothly. Again the write protect is a barrier

The image runs evocamd quite well.

Download it tweak it and post your enhanced version back. Hopefully together we can get the final 10% Good Luck!

--
Regards

Last edited:
learntofly said:
Hi Guys,

Have done 90% of a conversion of Sportster Pro 1.05 RC012 (released 15.04.2006) that I've posted to the download section. This image works but is not 100% yet hence the beta.

I'm gonna make this image open to development so feel free to finish off the mods that I havent had time / cant do.

The way I see it is:

the cvs isnt mine
i didnt rip the roms from the nagra cards
most of the scripts arent mine (just recyled from gav/cydine/cryo's images)
the cable feed isnt mine

I have only tweaked 1% of the image so feel free to carry on where I left off

Things left to do:

1. fix the sportster.personal script to allow the nagravision.personal scripto to function properly for emu changes ucode changes etc. (i.e. gav's menu / commando menu). This is almost there but my eyes are red raw so someone else will have to finish that

2. Testing

3. Possibly undiscovered bugs

4. Copy over the UK version of yweb 1.5. Some of the image seems to be write protected im not enough of an expert to know why but its stopping me porting the uk version over

5. Copying the newcamd custom libs over to /lib/ to eventually allow newcamd to run smoothly. Again the write protect is a barrier

The image runs evocamd quite well.

Download it tweak it and post your enhanced version back. Hopefully together we can get the final 10% Good Luck!

--
Regards

so is the sectionsd or zapit done on this then????

cheers

i am sorry i still have not had time to upload as i am doing other things and i was waiting for feedback to grow so i can read but so far looks like no feedback

WHY!!!!!

cheers

Hi m8,

I'm a little further on with it but what im stumped with is:

Sportster uses shellexec.personal which is called from the shellexec.conf for the gavs/commando type so ive ported that menu over to there.

The calls from that menu are to the /var/bin/mmops which would normally be a symbolic link towards /var/plugins/operations *but* sportster has done away with /var/plugins/operations and instead uses its custom /var/bin/sporter (which also calls /var/bin/sporter.personal which is intended for custom operations) which doesn not support most of the functions that the gavs/commando menu usually calls.

So I rewrote the shellexec.personal make its calls to /var/plugins/operations and simply copied over the old operations file to there.

But this is where the problem arrises, the scripts arent all executing properly. The change ucode scipt works as does the change emu but thats about it. I cannot get it to shut down nhttpd and cannot get it to make ammendents to /var/tuxbox/config/avia.conf nor change mgcamd or newcamd preferences. Is anyone able to move this on?

I'm just about post an update Learntoflys V 0.91beta UK Sportster Pro 1.05 RC012 2x.img to the development section. Surely someone else must be interested in getting this working? Come on everyone :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

--
Regards

learntofly said:
Hi m8,

I'm a little further on with it but what im stumped with is:

Sportster uses shellexec.personal which is called from the shellexec.conf for the gavs/commando type so ive ported that menu over to there.

The calls from that menu are to the /var/bin/mmops which would normally be a symbolic link towards /var/plugins/operations *but* sportster has done away with /var/plugins/operations and instead uses its custom /var/bin/sporter (which also calls /var/bin/sporter.personal which is intended for custom operations) which doesn not support most of the functions that the gavs/commando menu usually calls.

So I rewrote the shellexec.personal make its calls to /var/plugins/operations and simply copied over the old operations file to there.

But this is where the problem arrises, the scripts arent all executing properly. The change ucode scipt works as does the change emu but thats about it. I cannot get it to shut down nhttpd and cannot get it to make ammendents to /var/tuxbox/config/avia.conf nor change mgcamd or newcamd preferences. Is anyone able to move this on?

I'm just about post an update Learntoflys V 0.91beta UK Sportster Pro 1.05 RC012 2x.img to the development section. Surely someone else must be interested in getting this working? Come on everyone :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

--
Regards

ok m8 you will also need to change the avia.conf file from the /var/tuxbox/config/

and change the newcamd folder from /var/tuxbox/config/ as well

dont forget to get the complete keys folder and make shortcuts to /var and call it scce and a shortcut to /var/tuxbox/ and call it scce

and dont forget to chmod the camds 755 as well

that should do for now just try it m8

cheers

Back