image from germany?

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys just to let you know i bought another d box for my mate (i get them from the same guy all the time in fact hes very good)well it has this image on it its a sportster dated 30/07/2005 it has been running in my house for over 4 days and it looks and still is very good i dont know much about image building or anything like that (ask liam and gav am thick)but i do like this image can anyone shed any light on this?am just curious to find out thats all

notanotherone said:
hi guys just to let you know i bought another d box for my mate (i get them from the same guy all the time in fact hes very good)well it has this image on it its a sportster dated 30/07/2005 it has been running in my house for over 4 days and it looks and still is very good i dont know much about image building or anything like that (ask liam and gav am thick)but i do like this image can anyone shed any light on this?am just curious to find out thats all

hi m8 thats the Sportster 1.73 and its a very good image and also its been updated as its in the cry pro image you can switch as it has been modded to do a 100 percent scan if needed and its in the settings for blue blue yellow and you will see it in there

cheers

thanks m8 just wasnt sure what it was as i say its not my box and my mate wants to try the new image as well just to see but what we are gonna do is go through them all with my boxes as well and see what one he really wants (hope we have enough boxs lol)

Back