[Image]Dublin Image

What image is this m8? Neutrino or Enigma? Gemini/DiorJ/DWUK01?

Also is it a .img or .fw2 image? You've given it a .image extension?

I've uploaded it to the download section and replaced with a link!

Thanks for posting it, I'm sure it'll help a fellow Dubliner!

apparently it doesnt work, a pal tried it out and says it has scrambling issues.

It is a Gemini image. To sort the channel scrambled, "if you go to menu then to set up scroll down to expert set up press ok scroll to enable fast zapping press ok and remove green tick ....then scroll down to hide error windows ...press ok green tick appears . Exit all way back out ...unplug power lead from back of box ..leave couple of minutes ...then put pack in . Restart . This will resolve problem ."
Let me know if it is OK. Downloaded from Dreambox using FWPro,so rename the image with .img and it should be fine.

You have learned a wee bit alanbk ! I'll pass it on. (he had that image working anyhow but the tip is handy for future ref.)

will give it a go mate as im in dublin, do you get radio channels with it as i dont get any with the diorj 0.6 image?

As a fyi all uk images will work in dublin under nthell. Just run a scan on 6887. Its only f you have ch0rus or mmds that it gets a bit tricky.

A manual scan for chorus or ntl mmds is not so tricky.

Thanks for the image, and the fixing advice, guys. I will try this on my new 500c, hoping that I will not have to set up the bouquets manually.

Thanks again.

Back