*** Connecting to digital-world
*** Connection timeout
*** Connection timeout
*** Connection timeout
*** Connection timeout

am i broken?? this is all i been getting for days when trying to connect to the hub

is it just me? help pls

i think this answers yer question m8

just found this on the msn.co.uk web addy,

Endangered Species: Monkey (pronounced MUN-KEY) the original and the best. Get your order in quickly as Monkey is selling fast and there are only a limited number left. now i know why he was always online to help, there where loads of the ferker,s lol

Once these little monkeys were seen in most living rooms, happily playing pranks, drinking lager and generally slobbing around in their natural habitat, the sofa.

Due to changes in the air (waves), the (economic) climate changed and it looked like it was curtains for Monkey.

Thanks to careful efforts by The Gadget Shop, we have an opportunity to release these endangered creatures back into the wild. Help us make sure that Monkey never has to face the blackness of an empty screen again.

Are you the loving sort that could give Monkey a home? Can you provide him with the sustenance he needs (curry and lager) and an environment that will make him flourish (wide screen TV and DVD player)?

Go on; give Monkey a home – if only ‘till Christmas!

Monkey sits at 12” (23” standing).

regards scoot

humour

I do speccy do you want some ?????

if the pills dont work,

i,ll book myself in for a personality bypass operation, rrlmfao

regards scoot

Back