I'm back wohoooooooooo

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed Breakthrough and Allied Assault and im ready for action,cant believe the difference in graphics to my old pc..... its really fast and the graphics are so sharp which means im guner kick some dw arse even more than last time wohoooooooooooooooo come on SCOOT,HUGGI bring it on boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz cuz im smokin wohooooooooooooooo : whip :

yup you will find it better as you can set up the graphics to a higher res . we will have to have a easter bash ..

Defo tonight if we get enough players on,if not we can jump on a private server :)

Still having probs with Allied Assault,its all ok till i try to start a game then a windows error pops up and takes me back to my desktop :( very strange

Breakthrough is ok phil and ive tried a few other games i have with no prob..... i think its too do with the no-cd crack i put on it.....

Just tried again and it says something about my license for the game.... digital packaging id something like that :(

damage said:
yup you will find it better as you can set up the graphics to a higher res . we will have to have a easter bash ..
Anyone up for a bash later this afternoon say about 4 ish ?

Just come out with the truth DAMAGE,im back,new pc,im on top form and you're scared.....doesnt make u less a man to tell the truth m8 LMFAO.........:)

feck off lol the little wabbit lurks in the shadows and pluggs your butt before you can take aim ....heeheehheeheheheheheheheheheheheeehehe

Anyone hosting or got an empty public server ?

Can u find a private one BRONTO with a few people on it :)

ok m8 will have a look

Team game

195.246.155.112:12203

See ya there

lol ... well that was a pile of poo Zoo ... heres a better one m8 with a few more on

Freeze tag

195.4.17.213:12203

seee ya in a mo :)

Sorry i didnt make that match BRONTO m8,had to pop out to get the chinese then had to bath the boys....... defo next time for a match m8.......:)
p.s. That server we went on i think we need to put the realistic mode off seeing as we were on the same team and kept shootin each other LMAO.:)

Back