Im After,if there is such a thing ?

Looks good John (though Hawkish will probably be able to offer a more technical opinion).

£20 cheaper at Amazon. Even after the £10 off +3% cashback you'd get through Quidco, it's just over £4 cheaper.

thats pretty much what Im after turner brown :)
says iPod would love to know if it works with iPhone

sound quality any good ? Loud without to much distortion ?

well my girl uses it with her touch but had other adaptors in the box
she only has one speaker wired up as its on her desk but the sound quality is good ,and its fairly loud as i need to tell her to turn it down alot (13 year old )
i think with the 3 year warranty and the price you cant go wrong if you can find one

well I think Im going to have to go for something like that mate

was just looking at this one here

John the panny has a great sound output and is very good at low volume as well m8. If you scart your tv into it it will play a processed 5:1 sound output.
Optical connections give proper 5:1 surround. Its great on sky movies.
I also connect the pc thro it for spotify etc.
The speakers are tiny but they belt out some sound.
Its well worth £200
Also the ipod doc is good.
you get the ipod menu up on the big screen and scroll functions on the remote are as is on the ipod

Last edited:
Went for the Panasonic Surround Sound in the end :) as little_pob pointed out its cheaper at Amazon,but I got it from Curry's in store as me and electricals don't always see eye to eye lol
so I can just take it back if need be

cheers for all the tips and your time in looking :)

g_05176399.jpg

Went for the Panasonic Surround Sound in the end :) as little_pob pointed out its cheaper at Amazon,but I got it from Curry's in store as me and electricals don't always see eye to eye lol
so I can just take it back if need be

cheers for all the tips and your time in looking :)

g_05176399.jpg

You wont be disapointed m8:Clap:

Back