I'm a 2 faced shitbag....

i owe them nothing, although i wouldnt be shy of a donation ;o) im not the enemy here, im just speaking my mind mate. and 360 is over for me so, im off lol

Yer, whatever.

Seems stupid to be insulting individuals work when no-one knows what is happening.

Prick.

I think Bill would prefer to do it, but I know Jenno is showing some real enthusiasm
why you getting me involved looooooll

i just think jenno has fallen out of his / her pram cause they cant get their fix of viva pinatia online

lol blame Jenno for the bans **** it its just as logical. see you on another forum

;o)

Seems stupid to be insulting individuals work when no-one knows what is happening.

Prick.

And an even bigger prick to post as bear on there causing shit and posting from the other side of the fence on here.

Goodbye bear.

And an even bigger prick to post as bear on there causing shit and posting from the other side of the fence on here.

Goodbye bear.

Should have spoofed his hostmask ;)

So who was he?

Don't say Daz, lol

did someone delete my post or is my pc going awol..

just so i know

thanks mods :)

added:::::: igore that im going blind

Last edited:
Reading this post and others i cant believe how peeps are so bitter.
I have had a flashed console since i could and escaped ban till now (older ) and my 3 week old elite gets banned.
I have saved an absolute fortune in games and actually made a small donation to jungleflasher last month as it was well overdue and to see so many neagative commments from knobbers who wouldnt have clue where to begin(self included) slag off geniuses who give there services for free well all i say is fook of to Sony.
this is and always will be cat and mouse ,buy 3 games and thats what you have lost if you are banned .
my son is delighted he got a brand new elite in his bedroom and i am loving all the activity .
My mate was banned first i laughed . i got banned i swore and phoned him to give him a laugh .
Troops getting wiped out in afganistan peeps need a reality check on losing a few quid

if you have played more than 3 backup games on your flashed console, then its paid for itself

i flashed my own box, my 2 boys, my brothers and the ex's new bro in laws the other night, i told them all to expect to be banned eventually from live

your xbox still works though, you can still play games on it

the creators of the firmwares and flashers should make it so that every flash requires a $1 donation, its not a massive amount, but they do it for nothing, for thankless morons to come up with crap like this

i cant thank them enough, its saved me a fortune as my kids aint the best at looking after discs, and today ill make a long overdue donation for each machine ive been able to flash

Unless ofcourse Hackmax wants to sort the situation out, like he did with uBer PS3 ISO loader.

and this is the only reason i bought a PS3

just buy another 360 ,,, use it for live , , and use the flashed 360 to check out games to see if their worth buying for the live.
i've lost count of how many games my lad's have asked for and found out their aload of crap therefore saving me £30-£45 a throw.

i make sure i get mirrored verbs these days , , they make lovely christmas tree deco's ! .

the creators of the firmwares and flashers should make it so that every flash requires a $1 donation, its not a massive amount, but they do it for nothing, for thankless morons to come up with crap like this

i cant thank them enough, its saved me a fortune as my kids aint the best at looking after discs, and today ill make a long overdue donation for each machine ive been able to flash

and this is the only reason i bought a PS3

imagine Microsoft getting wind of firmware developers setting up a paypal payment button on abgx360.net to donate $1 ...sh!t would hit the fan!

just buy another 360 ,,, use it for live , , and use the flashed 360 to check out games to see if their worth buying for the live.
i've lost count of how many games my lad's have asked for and found out their aload of crap therefore saving me £30-£45 a throw.

i make sure i get mirrored verbs these days , , they make lovely christmas tree deco's ! .

im doing the same but my banned console is only 3-4moths old so im not buying another now im gonna get them for my ps3 instead its about time it was used lol

who in the right minds gonna moan that they have been banned from playing COPIED GAMES on live you knew the chance of a ban is high when you mod it play games downloaded from the web so to all who moan :::::::shut up grow up and get yer hands in yer pockets and go buy another xbox ffs use the banned one for testing games and playing them wait for the sales to start or play it on yer banned xbox and by the time you have finished it you will get a pre owned copy of the game you want for £20 or so ::::::::
moaning at the people who make and develop all these hacks is gonna get you another firmware really quick isnt it cock.
my 2p worth lol

Back