If you have a TM500 Super from Topboxes look in

piemagic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone who had the misfortune of buying one of these will know that it is locked with a password meaning you can't edit the Cccam config file or pretty much do anything with it.
Just wanted to share with you that if you do a qiuck factory reset (opposed to a full factory reset) it removes all the passwords, channels, preferences and clines but it does not delete the UR image or any of the installed addons/plugins. (well it did for me). So if your new to all this like i am it means you don't have to worry about re-flashing you box, it's just a case of re-scanning the satellite for channels, uploading latest bouquets files and you are able to acess the Cccm config file through mini web.

Hope this helps someone.

Piemagic

hi piemagic,

Just a few questions....my mini web (pre-quick reset) was different to that seen in any tutorials and i can't seem to find any way of editing the cccam settings...when i put in the IP address into my browser it comes up with a grey screen with a number of menus on with a blue UR logo in the corner. is this what you had? does this change to the normal mini web screen after the quick reset?

Also where did you get your new bouquets from? and how do you install these? (sorry....im very new to this....due to the poor service provided by topboxes)

Cheers.

Plan to use ToneDeffs blue panel server on my tm500 (UR image).....just a quick question....what is the root and the password now that I have done a quick factory reset so that i can connect using ftp?

Thanks

Hello chaps i have a tm500s which up untill the end of july i had received excellent support for but for the last week or so he has not been answering emails so i presume he has given up trying to sort what ever issue he was having,so firstly i would say if he offers anyone any kind of package think of all the people he has left in the lurch and give him a wide birth,his name and reputation are now in tatters as will his buisness be,i had been with him for about 17 months and must say he offered a good service does anyone no what happened to his setup how it suddenly crashed? Now got to get on with finding a good honourable provider,RIP Bobalot you bugger,everyone have a good evening.

Back