Sensible Topic If Aldi can do it?

I tend do do shopping at Aldi and Morrisions (as its so close to home). The only thing i don't like about Aldi is the supposedly fresh fruit and veg, i've brought it from two different Aldi stores here and it only lasts a day or two before it starts to go bad whereas fresh fruit and beg from the other rip off stores seems to last longer. Although i could get around that by justing buying it on the day i plan to use it if need be.

My daughter has a house adjacent to some very large fields where crops are being grown for the local Aldi.

When the poor sods harvesting the crops are out in these fields, there are large placards around displaying this fact.

As for whether these jobs are for locals, I strongly suspect these are filled by foreign immigrants.

yeah my daughter works for them, on the tills. if they hit there bonus of , i think, £2000 or £3000 an hour she`s on nearly £10 an hour lol. which is why they throw the items through on the tills

All the major supermarkets seem to provide public toilets. Never been in an Aldi that does. Perhaps the hourly check of the toilets, justifies the rip off prices.

I like this one.ohh and i like these...
Aldi is great for ham and cheeses deli stuff.you can get stuff not seen in other stores,
Im glad they are doing well.

I carnt fault aldi since we start to shop at there stores iv knocked at least £60 of the bill.

As i live in Germany at least at this momment shopping from aldi and lidl is very common because they are everywhere.I find aldi to be better than lidl in both prices and quality.

Back