Iam Wanting to buy a personal am/fm radio ...

CAROLANN

Inactive User
iam wanting to buy a good little cheapo personal am/fm personal radio, nothing fancy, just solid and sounds ok, nuffin special, no mp3 or cd etc needed, just plain old am/fm, does anyone know of what to buy nowdays ??? been years since i bought one of these, and even then they were cheap as chips, lol.

p.s
i mean personal as in pocket size with earphones.

ronxray

Inactive User
Best I can remeber (saw it 2 weeks ago) its a bit bigger than a fag packet.

CAROLANN

Inactive User
Best I can remeber (saw it 2 weeks ago) its a bit bigger than a fag packet.
sounds good, dab and fm, hmmm, i guess that will get all the am channels anyway and much more, eh ??? you know much it cost mate and what make etc ?

CAROLANN

Inactive User
I raise this thread again.

This time though, iam trying to find out whats a half decent personal cd/radio player, it doesnt need to be the best, but i dont want junk either, something just not too bad.

Of course, features like mp3 and dab would be brilliant too, but not needed like a total must, but i guess any those type of features would be good.

I can add that any rechargable battery option is not needed, infact, i dont even want that feature anyway.

If anyone can give some ideas and suggestions that would be great :)

P.s
we'r talkin about a money range of about 50-100quid max, preferably nearer the 50 though, lol.

CAROLANN

Inactive User
dont most mobile phones have radio built in

nah, mines dont.

its ok anyway, i went ahead and orderd a sony cd/mp3/radio personal player, so i guess this thread can now go back to sleep again , lol.

TEST