i might treat myself to a new printer

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
i sold my epson r 300 on e bay and i might treat myself to one of these what do you think?

PIXMA iP4000R

Fast and easy, home wireless printing becomes reality with the stylish and innovative PIXMA iP4000R. It combines outstanding photo quality and advanced features with convenient WiFi connectivity.

Features

IEEE802.11g/b WiFi printer for the home
Advanced media handling, integral duplex unit and CDR/DVD printing
4800x1200dpi with FINE, 2pl Micro-Nozzles & ContrastPLUS
Up to 25ppm mono & 17ppm colour
Efficient Single Ink system
Windows & Mac compatible

The friendly and easy WiFi printer for the home

Easy set up and sharing
Now everyone in the family can share fast, efficient network printing, without any clumsy cables or fuss. Place the printer wherever you want, with easy installation in just three clicks. Printing is handled right away, on a first-come, first-served basis, with the printer status clearly shown on each desktop or laptop.

Beautiful borderless printing
Print stunning borderless photos right up to A4 size. Canon's FINE* print head achieves astonishing speed, quality and detail. Tiny 2pl Micro-Nozzles eject ink with high precision for a maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and ContrastPLUS technology uses an extra dye-based black ink for greater colour depth.

Super fast and friendly
Everyone benefits from fast printing - at up to 25 pages per minute in mono and 17 pages per minute in colour. Easy-WebPrint and Easy-PhotoPrint software bring effortless efficiency to all your web and photo printing needs.

Cut costs, save time
Transparent ink tanks for all colours can be replaced individually, reducing waste and saving you money. This compact, stylish printer also offers automatic two-sided printing and direct printing on compatible CD or DVD discs - as well as practical dual paper trays.

Easy camera direct printing
Print photos directly from your camera, quickly and easily, without even using a computer, thanks to PictBridge support - the universal standard for direct photo printing from all compatible digital cameras and camcorders.

Windows and Mac compatible
The PIXMA iP4000R works with all popular Windows and Macintosh operating systems and features a USB interface plus wired or wireless networking with WiFi (IEEE802.11g/b) and Ethernet (100BASE-TX,10BASE-T) connectivity.

you had a new printer for christmas m8 , you broke it allready

I had a Canon Pixma before my R200. Epson is much better quality and the ink is cheaper. It wasn't the same model as this one. Epson beats Canon hands down.

But it's wireless so that gives it one plus point. lol

See what you think...if you don't like it and it's expensive ink. Get another Epson.

earwig999 said:
I had a Canon Pixma before my R200. Epson is much better quality and the ink is cheaper. It wasn't the same model as this one. Epson beats Canon hands down.

eh? which pixma?

the ink for either is under £2 a cartridge... i know you can buy a black for canon pixma for 99p and the cheapest r200 black is £1.86
as for quality...

http://www6.tomshardware.com/consumer/20031124/index.html

Just got myself a new Epson c46 after finding my local company shop selling the cartridges for £2.99 thats black and colour not sep :)

Back