I have to hold my hand up !!

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was one of those critics who said Wayne Rooney wasn't all he was cracked up to be but after he's performances against France and Switzaland and he's first half tonight with a great goal to go 2-1 up against Croatia, I have to hold my hands up and say he is the dogs bollox and hope Roman Abromavitch pays out to bring him to Chelsea, well done kid :)

he's just scored a brilliant second goal 3-1 England now :) what could be better ? oh yeah lets hope the Swiss beat the french (1-1 at the mo) and put the french cnuts out.

WTF Erikson takes Rooney off and denies the boy a hat trick, not only that he's taken Schols off and Croatia have pulled one back (3-2) why the fcuk do these managers make these feckin changes when we are winning and well on top ? Sven you to55er !! :mad:

Whoooooo Hoooooooooo Lampard makes it 4-2 Sven I take it back pmsfl :)

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FANTASTIC

yep maryjam fantastic whoooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo 4-2 now bring on the portugese :salute:

come on engerland lol, i thought the game dragged a LOT lol but at least we won

I thought he was right to bring Roooooney off.... we didnt want to risk him getting carded, and I too take back everything I've said about him.... He is a much better player than I gave him credit for!!

lol @ benny I can't see moyes letting him go anywhere m8 ;) mind you they've put a £50 million tag on him, what if abromovitch offered that ? ffs they'd have some thinking to do then :) pmsl

money talks bronto m8, everton would bite his hand off for that kind of dosh {the kids definetly a class act}
lets hope michel owen finds his scoreing boots in the next game m8 "what a strikeforce that would be"

He may keep his home on Merseyside but heres hoping he has Vodafone splashed across his chest next season!!! I cant see it but I can live in hope lol

Wayne Rooney has had a couple of good games but he is no feckin PELE Don't Believe the hype. :)

u mean we cant get excited about an 18yr old that is tearing up internationl players scoring 4 in 2 games? get real, hes a sick player and deserves all the hype he gets!

i listened to the radio last night you would have thought this boy invented football ....yea si ross get excited but dont make the same mistake as owen ....he was ment to be boy wonder the greatest player since george best ........ a few players have done this before at a higher level world cup ...... then went on to do nothing ...not saying this is going to happen but he aint no zidan is he ..... lets see how he does against portugal.....

Back