I have no idea why.

I'm pretty sure I have o_O What a depraved night that was. I couldn't sit dow for a week :oops: wait........ this is a private channel right!

4.10am, been drinking all night and still wouldn't go there..........i really should report Him/Her ...lol

OK lets put this to the vote, so....

Your about to be put to death by a bunch of Rebel Tranny Insurgence but your one ticket out is you have to nail one of them in the picture ( they all looked pleased about the thought of that)

Which one would you go for ? or would you take the bullet ?

I'd probably choose to live and go for N04 for 2 reasons, 1) I like Dominic Littlewood's "Don't Get Done Get Dom" and 2) Her hair (yes I'm using the full powers of my imagination) will cover her face therefor limiting the chances of me gaffing.

As a m8 use to say "Every holes a goal"

(Heads to toilet to bauck)

OK lets put this to the vote, so....

Your about to be put to death by a bunch of Rebel Tranny Insurgence but your one ticket out is you have to nail one of them in the picture ( they all looked pleased about the thought of that)

Which one would you go for ? or would you take the bullet ?

I'd probably choose to live and go for N04 for 2 reasons, 1) I like Dominic Littlewood's "Don't Get Done Get Dom" and 2) Her hair (yes I'm using the full powers of my imagination) will cover her face therefor limiting the chances of me gaffing.

As a m8 use to say "Every holes a goal"

(Heads to toilet to bauck)

I'd have number 1....im a sucker for ear rings ....and anything else thats dangly

Vote ? Ok here goes....1,2,3, and 4. In no particular order.......
Why ? All the ugly ones are the most appreciative, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....they all look ugly to me......and I want to live.
Lastly.....close your eyes FFS.........😧

Back