Humax 5700 NACI digital satellite receiver

chillimilli

Inactive User
Reaction score
This is in good allround condition and working fine, I am selling it because I may be getting a new one. Offers welcome!

chillimilli said:
This is in good allround condition and working fine, I am selling it because I may be getting a new one. Offers welcome!

is it for sky do i just plug it in to the feed and get all the channels on the box

:Cheers:

This is a motorised receiver picks up european satellite channels and sky too provided you have the right subscription.

It has an Embedded Nagravision cam and Common Interface for VIACCESS, CryptoWorks(TM), Irdeto, Conax and more.

I have an irdeto cam which I am happy to include with the receiver.

chillimilli said:
This is a motorised receiver picks up european satellite channels and sky too provided you have the right subscription.

It has an Embedded Nagravision cam and Common Interface for VIACCESS, CryptoWorks(TM), Irdeto, Conax and more.

I have an irdeto cam which I am happy to include with the receiver.

ace but whats a irdeto ?

and how much you after

Irdeto cam will descramble channel that are transmitted throu this system with a subscription card. Channels are broadcast using different system like irdeto, conax or viaccess etc.

Obviously you will need a sat dish and motor which i am not selling with this receiver.

chillimilli said:
Irdeto cam will descramble channel that are transmitted throu this system with a subscription card. Channels are broadcast using different system like irdeto, conax or viaccess etc.

Obviously you will need a sat dish and motor which i am not selling with this receiver.

well i have a sky dish on my wall will that do ?

plus how much you after

The problem with the sky dish is it is too small, you will a 80cm dish at least to pick up euro channels. Also it is best to motorised the system and that way you will pick up channels from at least 32 satellites, they are all sort and different languages etc.

I am looking for 60 pounds incl P&P.

this is not really any use for sky, except for the free bbc and itv channels etc

Back