'Huggy Bear' voted out of jungle

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
There were hugs all round as Fargas left the series
Starsky and Hutch actor Antonio Fargas is the fourth contestant evicted from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.
Fargas, who played Huggy Bear in the 1970s TV series, hugged and kissed the five celebrities remaining on the show after being told he had been voted out.

"Be unpredictable, have fun," the 58-year-old told them as he prepared to leave the Australian jungle.

His eviction follows those of Three Degrees singer Sheila Ferguson, comic Vic Reeves and his wife Nancy Sorrell.

I've never been evicted from a home. I've been asked to leave a club

Antonio Fargas
East 17 singer Brian Harvey and former All Saint Natalie Appleton quit the show.

Fargas said morale was high among the remaining celebrities.

"I'm happy to report that there is a good, good spirit," he told hosts Ant and Dec after leaving his eviction.

"The morale is very high. All of the rehearsal has been done. They are hanging tough and I think we have got the right five.

"I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out King or Queen of the jungle."

Fear

He said the series had proved tougher than he had expected, but that he had fared better than others involved in the show.

"Just coming in here I got lucky because I did not have to face one of my worst fears - heights.

"A few had to jump out of a plane to get in here. I'm glad I did not have to face that."

Fargas did, however, have to endure a "bush tucker trial" in which bugs were poured over his head.

But he said his time in the camp had been a "great experience", adding: "I've never been evicted from a home. I've been asked to leave a club. This has become a home for me."

Former royal butler Paul Burrell, comedian Joe Pasquale, model Sophie Anderton, broadcaster Janet Street Porter and nightclub owner Fran Cosgrave remain competing in the series.

Back