HUAWEI Watch GT 2 battery drain

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyne got a Huawei GT2 watch? the one that you can answer/make calls and play music
It says you get 2 weeks battery life but I barley get 3 days on a full charge without making/answering calls or playing music
Have read since a new update its killing the battery life
If you have one is yours the same?
anything I can do in setting to get more out of the battery life?
I did have the other version where you cannot answer/make calls and play music and it did last 2 weeks easy
TIA Joe

No problems with mine m8..wear it everyday and got brightness set too 2 cuz find auto too dark sometimes,can't say I get 2 weeks but definately get over a week from a charge

No problems with mine m8..wear it everyday and got brightness set too 2 cuz find auto too dark sometimes,can't say I get 2 weeks but definately get over a week from a charge
Ya mine was set to 5 so now set to 1 and switched off raise to wake, lets see how it goes 👍

ive got the honor magic watch 2 46mm...use it for running...everything works fine , except i have problems sometimes locking onto gps signal..sometimes it takes ages or deosnt find it, other times it finds it within 20 secs...apart from that no other issues..i only wear it on runs, otherwise it just sits on the table at home...battery does last ages, mind yiu dont use it that much ..lol

So after changing some settings like the light from 5 to 1 and turning off raise to wake its been 1 week since I done a full charge today and still have 65% of battery life👍

Back